Insignia boss

Can we remove that rule that makes it impossible for a player to participate in insignia boss with more than 1 account? it's so difficult to find people to do it...
Comments
guess the "guardians" would have to decide since they are the ones that created this "rule". Something that was never told to us by an "admin" in any way that is actually documented. So good luck with that.
Amherst,

LOL what Admin is there to tell us anything???? 6 years or so and we have had 3 admins that I recall....

DREIDAN, IHIT, and SENSATE.....Pretty much all of them were trash IMO. None of them listened to the players about the game and how to make it better. I'd be willing to bet that is the reason you only have like 30 active players anymore....when i started it seemed like at least 300 people were playing daily.
yeah was way much easier before to ask others when we were 10 in a single arena. Now we're lucky if there's 1 person of our bracket online
Well right now we have not yet seen our new admin but last 2 admins told us that caves , eilites, fort were allowed with more then one account,
but any boss fight ,sb,clan wars,events,ruins,arena,toh or any other fight in form from bc ing pvp were only one account allowed. They said because we had less active players we could use on eilites,caves,fort but as soon as more players come then there also only one account.
autum winter........ but as soon as more players come then there also only one account.

This has got to be some kind of joke.
ok but we can say insignia boss are not pvp battle, its like an elite but more powerful, should be allowed for the moment
Second thing, if you see this comment red phoenix, please talk to me in private in the game, I got something to talk to you
No No zone, I hope soon our new admin will show up on our server, Then we will let him decide about it ok.
autum winter, No No zone,

I wouldn't be too sure about seeing an admin....as he told one of the alts over there.....sounds like he/she/they are just bullshitting anyone who thinks that we will see them soon...quoted from the admin on a topic from the other server in regards to our server....Not sure how much a little longer means.....maybe 10, 20 years??

Hi, I answered you 16 days ago. All planned changes and updates regarding the Nova server will be published in the news on the Nova server . Not here. I understand you have been waiting for a long time, but wait a little longer. Kind Beast
Othie,
Yeah lol my alt, I keep bothering them but they never answer really.
Removed by user
No No zoneSecond thing, if you see this comment red phoenix, please talk to me in private in the game, I got something to talk to you Hey mate.

I read your comment but unfortunately I am not able to log in because of uninstalled flash player. I really tried. I thought it was strange that someone asks me to log in that I do not know personally, or do we?! So I was curious, what it is you got to tell me in private about. But as I said: the login does not work. I'm sorry
Hi well, I'm an old player from hellfire, and i was trying to reach to you since you are the higher rank in the clan, so i wanted your help to make the clan live again :)- Red Phoenix -,
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.