i think the majority of us can agree....

i think the majority of us can agree that this game is outdated and has some outdated rules that a small amount of people can circumvent, I think it is quite necessary to discuss the rules and even potentially update them, the current rules heavily impact gameplay believe it or not, arena is empty, hardly any listings in AH, and the endless farming for specific supplies I think the rules could be bent to favor the player and make it easier to play and enjoy this decaying game.. and considering the lack of activity from the guards, I would be negligent to not say it's time for new management.
Comments
No, not towards the players! Delete alt
and prohibit stupid pumping by them.
Alts are beneficial to closing the level gap, unless they were to do 2000 percent xp boost for 2 weeks-PeskY-,
Eagle Of DeathAlts are beneficial to closing the level gap, unless they were to do 2000 percent xp boost for 2 weeks-PeskY-,I don’t understand what you are writing.
80% of those who play develop alt.
We can spend this time developing the basics.Gather on the SB and the ruins.
I am here and have been working hard since this pandemic outbreak on the front line hence why i have been absent as for the rest of the council i can not and will not comment. What i will say and has been said before we are receivng little to no communication any more from developers so even if you demanaded a change in council it is unlikely to happen unless dreidan changes that (which i havent heard from for over 16 months)

Rules: Which rules are you specifically looking at i can address them with other council members
Doc Holliday, And who are you? I also know how to draw colored letters.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.