Taking long time to teleport from one location to another

Am i the only one facing this problem? Admin, pl help asap as there is war later. ty

Iphone hangs when i move to Valor harbour and i have to reboot
Comments
Perhaps try to move to all locations, this has happened to me in the past after clearing out cookies. After moving to each location, it no longer takes as much time to teleport for me.
Yeah , I have bug too , no recieve rewards after fights and if I click to teleport , I need refresh game ... it’s a suck
I am having same teleporting problem and also can not leave fights when over
it is getting worse........from clan hall to scarlet square also very long. During the war, wasted time moving from place to place. omg. all this while no such problem until last week so cannot be problem is my hp. could it be server problem?
It's an old and mass-problem. Appears and goes away by itself, and no one knows how.

Several tricks, that I found for "this-moment" fix:

From PC:
• Send any message to any chat ( raid is convenient )
• toggle 'auto' from any orb
• change chat window size
• open any char-info

From mobiles... try to delete the game, download the 3.0.3 version and disable updates. Don't know any other solution.
OPTIMUS PRlMEIt's an old and mass-problem. Appears and goes away by itself, and no one knows how.

From PC:
• open any char-info

From mobiles... try to delete the game, download the 3.0.3 version and disable updates. Don't know any other solution.
using hp, seems drastic to delete n reinstall but may have no choice . ty for your tip
Thanks for tip. i uninstall and resintall version 3.0.4 which is the version in app store. how do i install version 3.0.3? alternatively, Optimus Prime, may u please let IT support know my case and request them to fix my account please? tyvmRodney2012OPTIMUS PRlMEIt's an old and mass-problem. Appears and goes away by itself, and no one knows how.

From PC:
• open any char-info

using hp, seems drastic to delete n reinstall but may have no choice . ty for your tip
This has cost me 2 grabber quests because of 1-2 minutes to teleport
I play on iPad I have deleted game and reinstalled with no luck
Can not find any 3.03 version to download it is always the 3.04
This version worked fine until a few days ago
I hope this gets fixed soon
It has been over 1 year the game lock up on android phones with no results hopefully this does not go that long
Rodney2012, Maximus69, внешняя ссылка - at the bottom of the page.

P.s. devs know about this issue, but I don't know, when they will fix it...
Another victim of teleport and fight delays
Tried the link but does not work just loads but nothing happensOPTIMUS PRlME,
Artamus, https://www. apkmonk. com/app/com. gameinsight. dragoneternityandroid/
Try that but take out the spaces, though I am not sure how that would work on a mobile device but I was able to get to the site and found the 3.0.3 version there while on computer.
Thanks to Optimus Prime for the link! I'll share that with anyone else that asks.
Thanks Optimus Prime for link
I got it to work for android phone but not for iPad
I can download on iPad but there is nothing there when you try to open
Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off automatic updates on android phone. I downloaded the 3.03 version worked good yesterday but when I tried today the game had updated to 3.04 version on its own.
OPTIMUS PRlME, hey opty , maybe have version 3.03 for ios ?
I have same probelm on a alt and it seems to help by me to try to put orbs on Auto or to try to take them off while teleport Wheel is turning from belt or pannel.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.