RUINS

ruins its a dead event can u guys work on it ?? like bots or something ?? some players wait on queue but left on last seconds and thats very annoying .
Comments
Ruins is a strategy battleground, i guess would destroy the point.
LONLY WOLF, buy glyphs instead of the buffs from temple so you don't waste anything, and keep queueing. It's worth it when it goes. And remember, sail for the free pots so you don't get your butt handed to you on a platter in there, it is not an easy place to fight You can still go to 7B for your rep, so ruins is a 'bonus' to play in.

On that note, I was going to link the page with the ROAC description and can't find it. Anyone know if there's a guide on forum yet?
i allways queue when im online :) i like do it its a fun battleground
No bots for Ruins.
Storm KatOn that note, I was going to link the page with the ROAC description and can't find it. Anyone know if there's a guide on forum yet?

Only here → http://dragoneternity.com/library/battle/?part=blog8
OPTIMUS PRlME, TYVM! not sure how I missed that.
OPTIMUS PRlME,
I see that mentions that there's a part there about level 21 and under.

• Valor for players of level 21 and below if these players dealt the most damage or scored the most points for the team;

Does that mean we should have one for under level 21?
-Miracle-, Don't know... this is an old description, and I can't edit it.
That page even says 3 times a day and 7v7 on it. Correction is: runs every hour (on the half hour) and needs 5 sadar & 5 vaalor. There should also be mention of the event day, if there's any updates planned.

The first part I was looking for I will copy/paste below, I don't think it's accurate, but would need someone who plays in our ROAC more often to confirm. Are the points listed accurately?

Mission

To win, one of the sides has to earn 150 points. If within the allotted time neither team reaches 150, victory goes to the team that scores more points. In case of a tie, team with more damage dealt wins.

• Delivering the enemy's Flag to your Fort earns 50 points;
• Returning your Flag to your team's Fort earns 5 points;
• Killing an enemy earns 2 points.

A team can maximize its number of points by capturing the enemy flag in the enemy Fort and delivering it back to home base. Capturing and delivering the enemy flag and protecting your own are therefor the key aspects of this Battleground.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.