Blue clan gear bug

First, to Glean, I apologize for the red messages, "I'm a noob, sorry!" But, I went and made it worse and didn't wanna PM you into red wall territory
Here's what I discovered tonight.

In AS, I grabbed a bunch of gear on alt to clean up chest. I then realized I couldn't kick him to put it back. I was loading the jewelry and green stuff back in when I clicked Gloves of Indomitable Conqueror and I was completely shocked, it returned to chest.

So, being the easily excited, curious kitty, I rushed onto my main and picked up Gloves of Merciless Crusher in The Fallen chest...... and can't put it back. And, at war, cannot kick myself to fix it.

Is this intentional? (If so, please move this post to suggestions. if no, please move the post to bugs)
Or, can we please make the request to allow the under 30 gear to be put in chest the same way the over 30 gear is able to (assuming that level is the issue and not just something happening to AS. There is no over 30 gear in Fallen to test with)?

Thanks!!!
Comments
This is intentional. They made changes that forbade the lower level blue gear from being transferable. So any blue sets made after- cannot be turned into clan items. But clan gear that was made before the switch, retain their status and can be re-used as long as you kick them from clan. There’s no way around this because those lower level blue sets are no longer supposed to be transferable.
Leane, Thanks!!! I'll be far more careful and am very happy that over 31 gear can be put back, this makes tidying up much easier.
Storm KatFirst, to Glean, I apologize for the red messages, "I'm a noob, sorry!" But, I went and made it worse and didn't wanna PM you into red wall territory
Here's what I discovered tonight.

In AS, I grabbed a bunch of gear on alt to clean up chest. I then realized I couldn't kick him to put it back. I was loading the jewelry and green stuff back in when I clicked Gloves of Indomitable Conqueror and I was completely shocked, it returned to chest.

So, being the easily excited, curious kitty, I rushed onto my main and picked up Gloves of Merciless Crusher in The Fallen chest...... and can't put it back. And, at war, cannot kick myself to fix it.

Is this intentional? (If so, please move this post to suggestions. if no, please move the post to bugs)
Or, can we please make the request to allow the under 30 gear to be put in chest the same way the over 30 gear is able to (assuming that level is the issue and not just something happening to AS. There is no over 30 gear in Fallen to test with)?

Thanks!!!

all old type zikka gear ( blue gear for lvls 32 to 50, made with zikkas that were obtained in fort) can be sold in AH or transferred in trades, if its been clanned then you can transfer it between clannies or return it to CC (same as any other green gear). even better if you have a full set with spoils marks in them , hope this helps
-O D I N-, yes, thank you for that clarification. Still no garuug event to draw you back with, hope that changes soon!
i love guarag events
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.