Protecting your clan crowns

I am so sick of being dragged in the forum for misunderstandings, so I'm going to post this myself publicly before someone else decides to twist and turn it into a bad thing.

I have started (and will continue) to build alts to keep my clans safe.
The alts will be in either Dragonborn [sadar] or Ancient Specters [vaalor] and will soon have the rank Kats Meow, so there is no confusion for anyone. Those will be mine, I am not hiding them, and I reserve the right to play them, by the rules, anytime I want.

I recommend all clan leaders do the same. As long as you always have 41% control of the toons in a clan, there is a 0% chance you can have anyone steal it from you. You are safest if you call the vote every month as soon as you see the 7 days option open up. Once you have 41%+, get a screen shot, so you can be sure no one (and no bug) can change the leader behind your back. Sadly it means cutting a possible 50 person clan into a 29 person clan, but that is what I feel we need to do to protect ourselves from cheaters; unless votes get turned off completely.

I hope I am the last person to ever suffer a clan crown theft, and I cannot thank the Guards and Dreidan enough for doing what was right.
Please leaders, keep your clans safe. I know it was a lot of work for the investigation and I hope no one ever needs to go through it again.

For my personal story about the clans I am in:
The Fallen
Is my home, as a player, not a leader. Kingmp is an amazing leader and someone I am so grateful to have met. He keeps me sane and calm even amongst all the forum stupidity. In return, I care for the book keeping and sydian splitting, and I do believe I am worth having around, even when I need my breaks
Inferno Legacy
I, today, turned IL over to Lord Bear because it was never my intention of keeping an empty clan (contrary to the disgusting accusations by others) and he was originally in the clan before I ever was, so it seemed the next best plan to ant not coming back. I no longer have anything to do with it, so that ends that.
Ancient Specters
Ant1985 will be helping make AS active unless he too returns to IL (he returned too late, I already made the deal with Bear and I don't break my deals). What ant & bear end up doing is between them, not my business. The current AS leader, Whisper will give the crown to Kitty when we're ready if we do decide to make it active again. There will not be any vote needed. I have invested many reals in that clan and no one should ever question who it belongs to or try to take it from me by vote. Anyone who doesn't like how I run it can leave.
Dragonborn
DB is my home-away-from-home when I need to take a break from clan work at The Fallen. I have invested many reals in that clan and no one should ever question who it belongs to or try to take it from me by vote. Anyone who doesn't like how I run it can leave.

These are acceptable, and legal, things to do with clans and should no longer be discussed in any negative way.

And for the record - At no point did I ever call a vote to take a clan. AS, IL, and DB were all given to me by players who no longer wanted to lead clans. Once the crown is handed over willingly, it becomes MY CLAN, all leaders involved knew this before changing leadership and all other players should have kept their unnecessary drama about it to themselves. If you have a problem with how I run my clans; too bad, so sad, don't join them. Until I break rules, you have no right to judge how I play.

Sorry for the long post. I shouldn't need to write this at all, but since certain people just WON'T STOP picking on me, I felt it was time to write out my own words that no one else can delete.

Best of Luck to all.
Comments
Well said
we all remember that IL robbed , after which the ant lost the desire of any game , and nobody else did it eddison , no matter the main character or alt , I do not know who he is for you, friend or your alt (which is likely) at that moment no one understood this and did not return anything to anyone , for me, the game has already lost its meaning, but the question for you, storm cat, do you think you play well?
you do dirty things, they all know perfectly well, you somehow do not break the rules, but everyone knows who you are and that you ... I hope one day, your dirty actions will bring you a well-deserved punishment, one day this day will come and laugh from the heart )
this was my last post on the forum .. gl
H E L C A R T,
stop insulting those who try play by keeping rules.

btw what did IL more than being your alts stock and feeding one clan with tuesday wars? Is that what you call activity?
This has to stop it was a clan back in the day I had to leave due to my wife had a stroke Eddie and kat took over at the time I asked 4 other players to take over and none would so kat did I did what was right family first how ever the clan was what the guardians said wrongly taken yes I am back now no I haven't got il but kat has said that I can use as and even now not the same name the same great clan I once had so let's put this to rest and let's make the game I rember and come back for please stop blaming kat for a decision that had to be made for my family and as I said if the others where still in game I could prove it was offered to others first
ant1985, thank you. And again, sincerely glad you are back and we can continue our work together .
H E L C A R T, amazing how poorly your attitude has changed since you joined Elitists. Guards have watched me since ihit time and yet I have never; ever, been jailed for violations (I did go to jail once for a 1 real loan that I did by myself just to see what jail looked like). Rules here are easy to follow, give it a try sometime. You are obviously Setting it up so Linda trusts you by insulting me here. Maybe in 2-3 years you’ll take over elitists the same way you tried with IL? Go away.
Since when is a clan a single person's possession? The whole idea of a clan leader is that the clan as a whole wants that person to be their leader. If you wish to stack the votes by having alts, that is your choice. To me, if a leader is that insecure that they might be thrown out of a clan, then they might want to think about how they are leading it.

Since building a proper clan takes a group, then the group should have the right to choose their leader.
Amherst, don't agree. I feel that fallen is king clan. if he wants to disband it or not is up to him he built it up he lead it for years he recruited us.

if a group of fallen players want to choose anyone but king as their leader then I would Def not vote for that and it would be in his right to kick them.
Amherst, by that logic then linda would have never run hellfire or elitists becuase at the time nobody wanted her as the leader of either clan
AmherstSince when is a clan a single person's possession? The whole idea of a clan leader is that the clan as a whole wants that person to be their leader. If you wish to stack the votes by having alts.....

Since Always. Read the rules under clan tab. It’s very clear.
And since when do you support alts in clan? Not ok for me to do it, in your multiple other posts, but was ok for James to do it since I was the only one hurt? Pick a side of the debate and stick to it... or even better stay out of it completely until you know all the facts.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.