New Medallion Suggestion

Keeping it short and simple

New idea: Add a third medallion to choose from in the Trials of Power quest. Instead of being timed, this medallion will provide the user with stacks [to stop exp ofc]. For example, when you claim the quest, you get 300 stacks (these would have an expiration of 19 hrs or something like that]. Every time you kill a monster the stack goes down by 1. For pvp, if the fight gives you more than, let's say 10k exp (or something like that - ofc this would depend on the lvl or bracket) the stacks would go down by 10.

A lot more thinking would have to go into it but I'm just putting this idea out there :)
Comments
I don't know if its just me, but I feel like I'd be more active if I can do more stuff throughout the day instead of compacting everything into 1 hr and 30 mins every day. Well actually, I'm barely active because I hate the idea of coming into the game with the little free time I have and using that time to do hop????? If I were to do that I can't even talk to anyone because I'm rushing my hop... I miss the days when I could do little things like elites, random eyes, arenas, 7b, sb's and even a toh once in a while cause were were bored, prot quest, maze or anything that came to mind when I was bored - and the best part was that I was carefree about it - no rushing or anything. But now, I feel constricted by my exp. I want to grow up slowly and at least stand a chance against the top players but if I get to the top brackets as weak as I am, I'm just going to get farmed (lol). Other people had years, to get to where they are without having to worry about exp so the least you guys can do is give us some time as well :)

Oh and think about the new players coming into the game when rebirthed players are running around with max reps and stuffs ;)
Jose M, Sail for free pots and check book keeping for Kat .... that doesn't cost any exp and can be done anytime

I do agree, a few people would play more if the exp was lower or if there was a more useful way to temporarily get rid of exp (I also hear a lot of complaints about the amount of EXP you need to get just to get Medallion.) Personally, I don't block EXP, play alts when the main wants to slow down but I still want to log in. Please come on Saturdays for SB event if you can, that's a worthwhile battleground to gain hop off of

I also know for sure that some people would play a lot more if the gear damage was hidden and we asked many times for that announcement to be put back. But since we have SB for everything now (valor, heroism, bc, finish daily quest for chests to get other reps, and no gear damage), that's where I will spend most of my main's time.
I personay never cared about experience but I can Def see the usefulness of this.. for ppl that wanna play on lunch break and do a few elites or hero mobs this would be a godsend.
It's sad....DE is one of the few games I know of that you get penalized for playing. If you level too fast then you are weak compared to those who just log in and don't do anything but Garuug for reals and "sail" for pots.....even though I know I should level up and not complain I had more fun when I was maxed out. All but a couple of top players do the medal quest to reduce XP. It's the mentality of the game.....it is a dumb one but it's still there.....if you do away with the medal quest then more people quit....if you keep it you limit growth.

Gaining levels should be something to be enjoyed but most players will tell you 'Thanks....didn't want to level but it happened." You want people to promote playing the game but on the same had you don't want them to play too fast....you'll mess up and have to restart like 75% of the server has done already....
Othie, very true lmao... honestly I only used exp blocker to win rating's any other time fk it I'm playing the way I want too
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.