Cooldown Bug

I'm sorry to be annoying but I posted this a while back. I felt like posting again because I should mention that this is a FIGHTING GAME BASED ON TURNS. Not to make this about me, but I am already weak as it is (not that that's anyone fault but mine) and consistency is key when trying to strategize against some of the stronger players.

To put this in context, say I'm trying to suppress someone by fire dotting them... If I use a life pot + fire dot (in that order and they both have 2 turns cooldown), why can't I NOT use my fire dot or any other spell after two rounds are up? (fyi that's 137 damage more that a player can do to my teammate if he uses magic on the turn I missed putting my Fire Chain IX on them)… And why can't I heal for another round if I used them the other way around till a round later?

I'd just like to point out that when you use glyphs you have to use them one after another when you're fighting and the above situation can happen up to 15 times (and if you are low enough where using a glyph asap when it can make a difference (cause its a 2 heal difference - one when used and another at the beginning of next round) well, gg... And that's with only 2 items imagine when you start adding strikes/arrows, stance switching spheres, clan standards, corsair spots, any other kind of glyphs and elixirs (esp mana glyphs since some people pack a lot of them)… Why should I have to wait an extra round to use one of my items every time two things have the same cooldown? Why can't I be consistent for when it really matters? This is a turn-based game after all...
Comments
The cooldown period for dots is always 2 rounds, I suggest using a dot before you pot. I normally can stack for 5 fire dots on unless they use Scroll of Dissipation to remove one, but those can be used only 1x every 10 rounds.
Leane, Well, for me when two items have the same cooldown one becomes available for use and the other one remains on cooldown for an extra round. But I guess it's just me so no biggie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jose M,

Ah ok so it’s a bug, I’ll do a bit of research and then get Dreidan to look at it to get things fixed.
Sorry I'm bad at explaining things lol but I appreciate the help
i have a similar problem; some of my items or spells take 1 more round than usual to come off cool down.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.