bullys

so i was doing hop and a certain player from avengers clan joined, i saw she not doing hop so i asked her please if she can wait til i finish ,but her answer was ( im only here for bc ). really ?? -… up my hop only because she whant to work on bc ??? and then she started hexing me , i pm their leader and is answer was ( u whant that i tell her to play even more cruel with u? )… really another bully clan created ?? its what admnistration whant for this game , a bunch of bullys ??
Comments
They just do it to weak people, they are pansies MOCKBA clan sucks, if you have some gusta man, come and bc me
BCing and hexing is part of the game. I understand the frustration, but these are the players of this game and unless rule breakage is involved, Moderators and Admins do not get involved. The only prevention is to either get stronger so you do not lose, or use hex protection, bane reflection.

I don’t enjoy that for doing my job I get called a prostitute, comments about my race, hexed and sent Mechanoids, but it’s the way the dice rolls unfortunately. Aside from verbal assault, all forms of attack are allowed.
thats puré racism black ,yellow or white we all humans . but this on a game like real life its bullyng
where do you think I can take 7k bc rep ? yeah , i check arena , wait , and ready bc anytime LONLY WOLF,
you should not say so about other clansgustav123,
Forget-me-not i asked u to let me finish my hop please because i needed gold , but u like all bullys not listen and started with hexes , for me u only a bully but what go around comes around and u will understand what im trying to say when u get upper brackets . and i think u a racist because i offered u friendship and u refused and told me only russians on your list …. game not need players like u .admnistration not do nothing because u only another casher . but do what u whant but i hope that some day some strong player do u the samme that u done with me, and maybe others here
LONLY WOLF,

Just as clarification - it does not matter how much money you spend here, if you break the rules, your bank account will not protect you from the Dungeon or a fine. Any bad trades done consistently are an instant shackle, and the only time a warning is given is for rigged fighting because we want to offer people the chance to stop before it gets to 200 reals.

If you did less than 10 fights, warning only, if you did more then 10 automatically 50 gold fine and warning. Anything beyond the first warning is absolutely no discussion. If everyone just rigged fights for reputation, there would be no point to someone spending money to get the edge when you could just cheat your way through.
LONLY WOLF, that sucks bro but that's how it's always been... I know 100 percent how u feel I myself was getting that done to me in the 52-60 bracket all the time... my advice to u is stall that person's hop.. it worked for me!!
thanks laker for advise
LeaneBCing and hexing is part of the game. I understand the frustration, but these are the players of this game and unless rule breakage is involved, Moderators and Admins do not get involved. The only prevention is to either get stronger so you do not lose, or use hex protection, bane reflection.

I don’t enjoy that for doing my job I get called a prostitute, comments about my race, hexed and sent Mechanoids, but it’s the way the dice rolls unfortunately. Aside from verbal assault, all forms of attack are allowed.
sad to hear that u have been insulted with those terms/names. should not happen in a game
laker, I agree that this can be frustrating, as it happens to everyone, HOWEVER it is a part of the game, you can do it back if you want, or take Lakers brilliant advice, works for me too. I see the other person's point too though, where do you expect them to get their bc rep? You have a 100% chance of getting at least 2 bc rep or more depending on which sphere.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.