Regarding 50 reals Purchases on iPad or iPhone

Please avoid purchasing this reals selection at this time as it is bugged and does not deliver the reals to your account.

The others are still working so please use those options in lieu of the 50 reals one until it is fixed. If you experience any issues please feel free to PM me.

Will try to get it resolved.
Comments
http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/13354.html

So, about how long does it take?
When he has fixed it, he will let me know. Sorry, but I do not have a timeframe. I just wanted to warn everyone before they purchase it so they do not have to to go through the trouble of calling ITunes for a refund. I had to direct a few people to do so because I do not know when it will be resolved.

And I have already seen that post, as those parts of forum are not visited regularly- I happened to be checking and saw it, hence why I reached out to him and made this post so everyone is aware. The other tabs are not checked as often and I apologized for the delay.

I just figured he would get his money back faster by calling ITunes , quickest solution I can think of as my card had been charged for a purchase I didn’t make and they refunded me within a couple days .
Fixed yet?

When items have been fixed, I will post, other than with updates I will not be posting. I do not have an answer in hand when I am not posting.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.