New Council / Guardians ... Must Read!

Dear DE Admin / Council / Guardians:

Today was another chapter in the same old story of "Liers, Cheaters, and Thieves trying to steal from hard working/playing clans ...

I want to thank DE Admin for coming up with the idea of the Guardian Council to help bring a way for DE players to keep things honest and people accountable for their actions!

I also want to thank the Council and Guardians for their hard work in making sure that the DE community members follow the rules, are accountable for their actions and have a sense of Justice!

Specifically, I want to thank the following people for their quick responses in taking care of a thief who dared to be so bold to ignore all rules and challenge the authority of the DE Admin and their appointees:

autum winter
Leane
SirChrip-Reborn

These people deserve to be recognized for their time and effort by helping all of us to have a gaming community that we can all be proud to be a part of on a daily basis!

Anyone who wishes to show your gratitude for their hard work, please join me in thanking any/all of our New Council / Guardians here by leaving a comment to show them that their efforts are worth it!!!

Dragon Princess and VI clan
Comments
they say all's fair in luv and war, but judging character can be tricky when we can't look 'em in the eye shout out to Dreidan and The Council - thank you for upholding civility and fairplay in war-torn Adan!
Glad we were able to help today so there was not much loss to all the hard work gathering resources. Cheers and thank you for the kind words. If ever need help, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here to assist and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Good!!!
Glad the Cheaters and Thieves are being caught, its great to see Dreidan and The Council making the game fair for all.
Just glad we were online to get this sorted fast, Dreidan and The Council are trying to make this game fun again and fair for everyone to enjoy.
Большое спасибо Оптимусу! за его вклад и поистине царскую работу!
I wasn't available at the time this occurred, however, I would also like to offer my appreciation to Dreidan for the introduction of Council into the game.

I see first hand the work and communication between members of The Council and with Dreidan. I also see the members of our gaming community respond with a wide range of reactions to the job The Council does. It's great to know that The Council is quick to respond to issues affecting the honesty and integrity of the game.

Specifically with regards to the situation that I believe brought up this Forum Post, I found out about the issue hours after the fact. I saw the communication within The Council, and the quick and decisive action taken to preserve the integrity of the game and protect others. Well done Council, and also good work by the person quickly alerting The Council to the issue.

Please know we take reports of cheating and violations of the rules seriously and strive to quickly, judicially and reasonably enforce the rules with the hope it serves the best interest of the game and all who are part of our community.
I agree awesome job and I feel like things are getting better on the server
I would like to say a big thank- you for all the new changes .. new goodies, GREAT people and friends on here.
Council keep the the ball rolling, and Dreidan is amazing for taking on this server. Thankyou everyone. You all and the players make this game what it is !
Dragon Princess, you've said this purrfectly, I am glad everything worked out so quickly and beautifully.
Council has resolved many complaints and addressed many concerns in a very short period of time. I send much appreciation for everything you do. Thank you!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.