What about lotery?

Our last was 2 years ago, in terra they have 4 each year or so, its impossible here like and merge?
Comments
and its was only once what i saw here, when its can hapen 2nd time?, how i see pandor has all dearth magiks, so it was 3 times, but before merge with aer looks....?What problem now for make it again?
Are you sure, you want to make Pandor stronger?))

Polymorph, Ties of Blood

This two are available only if you already have other three))
When you have all 5 magic, in 6-th time you will get a red talisman, which is giving +30% death magic damage.
Ого даже незнал про такое, Опти я пнмаю ето врятли ктолибо соберет кроме пандора) но мог бы ты гайдик про магию смерти склепать) или дать сылку на ру почитать оч любопытно)

Уже на шел в гайдах инфу, поспрашивал ради интереса твинком на тере у хранов и знатаков инфу говорят молв я гари потера на смотрелся и что данные скилы не воодят уже 2 год, на что я дал цитату с прошлой лотереи на терре которая была недавно. на что получил еще блок чата) веселые ребята там играют ахахха
Yes we definitely need another lottery.

Let’s make it happen!

Please and thank you.
I not have money but yes we need it
There is no confirmation from Dreidan about whether or not a lottery will happen. It’s still up in the air at the this time.

I asked him last month if there would be a lottery and he said he is not sure.
OPTIMUS PRlME, wow nice, but i want make stronger and myself....also want for example set of marks with double dmg arows, black mount, etc/
No lottery this year. Sorry folks, and the Christmas Shop is until January 10th.

Merry Christmas and Hapoy New Year.
Bumping this one up so everyone sees when the shop ends.
Very sadly, when its can hapen again, from how much years?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.