Missing 10R

So I got the offer which gave you all the essences for drag quest, and amulet, and 10 reals, i paid 10 euro, but i only got the 10 reals i paid for and the essences, not the extra 10r. Sort this out ASAP please.

21:57 Heaven's Voice: The amount of Reals in your game account has been increased by 10.00.
21:57 Heaven's Voice: Congratulations! You are now much closer to obtaining your own dragon! Received: Essence of Chaos (200 pcs), Essence of Order (200 pcs), Essence of Fire (200 pcs), Amulet of Harmony (1 pcs), Essence of Water (200 pcs), Essence of Earth (200 pcs).

Just proof that i didnt get the extra 10r.
Comments
That's exactly how it must work, there is no bug.
OPTIMUS PRlME,
Nope, the offers before that give extra reals, this one says
"Add 8.90 or more reals to your account and recieve the following" and it says about the essences, and the 10r. Ive got it before and it gave extra 10.
...could use those reals
-MVP-,

I’ll have to see the actual offer because lately a lot of the reals deals are moreso structures like: if you add a certain amount, the game gives you the rest of the amount to push it to an end amount of reals.

But, I let Dreidan know that there is discrepancy about the reals situation so he will look into it when he returns.
Leane,
Well. every other offer up to now gave the extra.

I also did the one for the gear, pay 3 and get the normal 3 reals, plus gear and 5 reals.

Offer says essences, amulet and additional 10reals, so i would hope im going to get exactly what the offer said im paying for
Still waiting
-MVP-,

hold your breath, it helps.
An example of a different offer with same wording about reals is now in my gallery.
Confirmed with Dreidan- it is meaning 10 reals total, not extra 10 reals. They added 0.90 and you add in 9.10. Resolved.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.