lvl cap raise

As I said on multiple posts before admin raised lvl cap please take care of things like mix sb''s mix ruins just all battle grounds before doing so..

but since I and others was ignored and ppl were saying raising cap will bring old players back I would like for any evidence of that happening..

BTW I've seen 2sb and not 1 ruin fire last week myself.. lvl cap FTW!!-,-
Comments
Has the cap raise brought anyone back?

SB mixed might.

I thought some posting on social media was gonna happen, get the word out. Maybe even send a free email to all accounts on this server :-)
It was said that returning players would get rewards .. i haven't heard anymore on this.

SB MIXED PLEASE !!!

Without battlegrounds its mainly farming and spending, we need these for the weekly battle quests too, laker is right i have seen a major decrease in battlegrounds firing its not even funny anymore :(

I used to see clannie after clannie getting very frustrated queuing for hours on end to no avail. Please get them going again by mixing it up a lil

Have great holidays everyone !!!
I have seen dragonflys2 return, but that is the only one to my knowledge. I have seen some players appear like NoHope, Galathon, but whether or not they have come back to actually play, I do not know.

The 90 vote was overwhelmingly yes, so it was made that way by popular demand.

Mixed SB’s are still in the works.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.