Bugs in Great protector quest

Ok so the great protector quest gives you 3 of 5 instances, and most of these instances are bugged:
- Cannibal Bivuac: The boss doesn't always switch when killing one of the kariol mediums, as the description says it should.
- Steam Workshop: When you haven't killed the mob and meanwhile the boss summons another round of mobs, it just eats all the mobs. You normally get 5 rounds before the boss eats the unkilled mobs to heal, but the bug makes the boss eat the mobs way sooner if there's a second wave summoned before the first is killed off.
- Northern Barrow: Glyphs of dejection don't work on the glyphs cast by the healer. Although the description says it's life magic, so it should be able to be blocked by dejection gylphs.
- Pirate Frigate: No bugs found by me.
- Melting Chamber: nu bugs found by me.
Comments
I will inform him to work on the fixes for these PQs. Thanks for letting us know!

For the Northern Barrow- this one I believe is planned this way in order to make it difficult as when I attempted it, I died twice before successfully winning the 3rd time. I just had to keep locking and killing the mob that did the glyphing. I ended up having to fully buff since I did not have a partner to go with. However, I will ask just to double check that this is not a bug, but how it was intended to work.
Cannibal Bivuac - Can you link that buff again? I do not recall it saying anything about switching and certainly would have pointed that out as many times we've died as the Kariol never moved.

Steam Workshop - there was never 5 rounds, it was always random. I can say that for sure as we used to stall them to get it to eat them, then use dejections to counter it, therefore saving orbs and pots. I haven't done this quest in a long time and if there has been a change I would appreciate being told :)

Northern Barrow - I was told the same as Leane mentions, this was a "feature" not a bug. If they do change that please make sure it's announced, that would certainly change which 3 are the easiest to complete.
Storm Kat,
Kariol’s buff says that if you kill a medium, the boss will take its place so it switches... it works sometimes, but not always.
Steam workshop: It is random, but I’m talking about the fact that it eats the second wave too early, the countdown of X rounds before it eats mobs gets no reset.
Northern Barrow: well it says it heals with life magic, and description of dejections says it works against life magic, that’s why I thought it is a bug.
Cannibal Bivuac switching - Maybe a bug... or not - still too easy to kill)

Others - no. I've reported the same things few years ago and got negative answers))

P.s. have you got that quests with 70+ lvl? I thought you have had them already.

P.s.-2: Quick links to buffs.

Living Fodder, Devour /// Steam Workshop

Desperate Wrath, Broken Spirit, Team Spirit /// Melting Chamber

Spirit Hold, Paralyzing Fear, Evil Spirit /// Cannibal

Steppe Healer, Steppe Warrior, Protector of the Steppes /// Northern Barrow

Tsunami, One for All /// Pirate
OPTIMUS PRlME, have I told you lately that you are awesome! :) Thanks again.
OPTIMUS PRlMEP.s. have you got that quests with 70+ lvl? I thought you have had them already.

no =(
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.