Sea battle and player kill quest balancing??

I have been wondering what's the few thing that should be modified so that the game can keep progressing without so much of a halt on the player conquest to go up in the level braquet yet I can't help but wonder some of the quest that requires specific class of player to be kill such as: require 7 zerk/witcher/Paladin kills yet can't be completed after a long time due to not enough player for that level braquet. Although I get it that it wont be so rewarding if you dont make it difficult but there must be another way. Also when is there something gonna be done about sea battle, like nobody likes losing and of course we can't do anything when there is an unbalance in power (of course one day I would like to be an addition into the forces of vaalor so we could start winning some matches) but the worse part of it all it's not been able to get heroism points unless you won the sea battle over all and if you lose there is nothing but a little bit of piaster and then exp/valor gained. Only thing I'm really complaining about is the fact that nobody from the losing team gains no heroism rep except for those who contributed to the damage dealing, which is only a little bit given in my point of view. When are we gonna get a response from the game admin about the balancing of the game and also the hard reality of the lack of active player to be able to do this player kill quest on certain braquet level(majorly the lower level).
Comments
I said and write on forum mixed SB will be the best solution , lots of players agree with this , so only admnistration need to work on it fast . Everyone need and deserve to gain some heroism win or loose. And another idea : why not gain corsair rep on sb too?? Win or loose win a certain amount of rep will be good . Not everyone can afford to buy chests on melvin. Please try to work on it it fast , not think only on cashers .
Removed by user
True enough cause if I wasn't cashing my way through the reps and quest I wouldn't get anywhere and even then I'm still stuck on certain thing do to the unbalance of things
Like I only remember beating the sb when pandor was there once because vedmak and some other high power were then everybody in sadar got riled up and then like the power shifted so dramatically now nobody want to really do sb and waste time not getting anything
I brought it up to him again, and will let everyone know when the change is happening as soon as he lets all of us know.
Leane, plz and thank you, we all wanna keep playing and even tho we might just need another version of pandor on vaalor side we can at least progress on our own goals
it was said many many times; heroism is for the victors, they do not wish to make it a glorified valor,
game works very good for everyone without any heroism,
so, heroism is just a bonus actually.
i lost many SBs but also won some, so, part of the game...
giving out heroism only for the winners kinda motivates folks to try more to win (hence the huge buffs and fuss about seabattles)
if heroism is for both parties it doesn't really matter who wins ..
about mixed SB : i am not totally agreeing to this, however, i disagree to faction change and I would rather put everyone in their original empire, or, randomly reassign them and block faction change...
Dark Vampire,

You do have one. It is vedmak1984 and the sea battle you are mentioning I recall: I was in that one and lost that as well as the SB after it. :) But, as some have already finished their outpost, this is the more likely cause for lack of participation. But, I do think with low participation, mixed SBs will help as long as there are 10 people, it can go regardless of what faction the participants are.
pearls,

Interesting idea on the factions :)
or just make faction switches free or by completion of a series of quests? Instead of paying 300r or 1000r after two switches. That way the sadars that fuss about the lack of vaalors joining SB can go vaalor and fill up queue and eventually go back sadar.
Leane,

If u r implying ved can contend with pandor the u clearly have not fought pandor lately.

No one can contend with him.

3 words : Dragon Eternity God
Just take away factions... 0 point of it, we have no dot, ruins doesn't go, so doesn't go unless vaalor has ved in
Someone is overestimating Pandor
Any 'God-lvl' can be killed by two strong players with good tactics
And even easier, if they've made their characters exactly anti-god.

The problem is... usually God-players also have a team)))
OPTIMUS PRlME,
I hope to see them try my friend. We are always up for a good fight.
Just my copper on the issue.
The game is supposed to be about playing and having fun, not about being a God. If someone is having fun being a God, it is ok... for him. If it is the only way someone can feel better, it is a good therapy (despite the fact that it might not be helping a lot in real life).
But it kills a great deal of interest in other players. Consequences may be funny. With interest being killed, a God (or a couple of them, or even a dozen of them) may eventually find themselves with no one to fight. It is all described with one word "Balance". If there is no balance, there is no interest.
At the moment, there is no balance.
goddessLindaOPTIMUS PRlME,
I hope to see them try my friend. We are always up for a good fight.

lol interseting. even if pandor logs off???
7/0 in q roflmao :DDDDD
goddessLinda,

He asked for an equivalent, and the only Vaalorian equivalent I can think of is vedmak1984. If you can think of someone else who is blue that can contend then by all means.

He may not be the nicest person around but he is a fight changer.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.