Clan Bans

Seeing as the other post was closed because it was all obviously OK now I guess I will make a new one.

Just so I am clear on the rules, each clan has 1 chance to appeal a ban which will be lifted?
If this is the case, in theory could the following happen? (not that I am suggesting it does obviously)

All clans apply for war. Whoever gets Elitists just don't fight like they decided they didn't like the odds in the war vs us.

This continues for a month so that Elitists effectively get the ban they should have received.

Would that be legal? Again, I am not suggesting this happens, just asking the question as I would like to understand it all

Just asking

Yes, it would. You can get a free pass to ignore a clan on a war, if you are absolutely sure this is the best use of my offer. /Dreidan
Comments
awesome post, if we get elitist we not fight then too....=)
It’s pretty unreal how hateful you are. Being a clan leader and promoting this behavior is such a shame. I really am speechless at this point. You really should be ashamed of yourself. I understand people are different but this is an ultimate low. All you are doing is spreading negativity and making this already dying server, worse. Deathnight69 left because of all this negative crap people like u post. It really is sad.
vedmak1984,
Im not at all surprised you posted this. Just so sad.
By what? I'm just asking a question.
The only one being negative is you actually.
Okay this is leading to flame war so I am closing it.

But here is the official answer.

EVERY CLAN GETS ONE FREE PASS. YOU CAN ONLY USE IT 1 TIME AND DREIDAN WILL LIFT IT. FOR CLANS THAT HAD THEIRS LIFTED, YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE. HE WILL NOT BE DOING IT AGAIN EVEN IF YOU ARE 1 DAMAGE SHORT.
Re-opened topics in order to allow everyone to share their opinions freely. :)
goddessLinda, " I really am speechless at this point. " Really, pretty please?

Dreidan, your response is the best! Many will agree that kingmp has a good point, but I for sure can see the option to leave this freebie for a day when somehow everyone can't make it as a good plan too.

If any level 70 sadars want to experiment with near-solo wars, please feel free to let me know! Any group of 2 or more level 65+ (both have your purple belt please) who want to visit AA and have the button clicked, you are welcome to it! Eternity King from CHERUBIMS is usually pretty eager to queue, so as long as he can queue, we can challenge him (and other level 1 clans of course, but haven't seen any active in war yet). I had a blast against them and do not mind risking the 30 day ban again as I had no intentions of going back anytime soon
Thanks Dreidan, that's all I wanted to know.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.