SB again

Now we can buy 2 of the neph quests with reals great , but because SB almost not run i not have big corsair rep ( i think some players will have this issue too on this quest ) we need to buy 3 scrolls for quest too but with no 1k corsair rep we can't buy them :( , u guys can put this quest like other 2 ?? Pay them with reals ?? Ps: i have done 70k damage and have 4 kills on quest but they reset both, u guys can fix it ??
Comments
He already addressed the issues with the quest. Debate in regards to 3rd quest being offered for reals is ongoing.

Mixed SB is still in the works.
Please put with reals too like others for now :)
If you are in the same group with people, who are farming pirates in the Opportunist's Pier, Golden Piastre will drop to the group bag
That not a bad idea Prime but will take lots of time i only have 300 corsair rep and need 1k for quest :(
The quests are not meant to be quickly completed.

That is part of the reason for debate-

If mixed SBs are introduced- (mostly red and a few blue may jump in) sbs will go and if so, there will not be a need for making the 3rd part of the quest reals only.

But as mixed SBs is still no guarantee that it will go at all, the last part may get changed to reals. It has not been decided yet.
F-E-N-I-X, Also, there is a chance to get a Skipper's Hat, in the archipelago sea-battles, for the best captain role... This can be achieved by shooting only to the center of the ship)
OPTIMUS PRlME,

Quick question- just for myself-

What are transgression? I have never figure out how you earn the Skipper’s Hat. I have some Sea battle where I win, but I do not get the Hat. Or, I have some where I block many of their cannonballs, but I do not receive the Hat.
Leane, It depends from dodges) Who have dodged more times (when opponent is missing. Blocks don't count), gets the 'best captain' and a chance to get the hat. That's why I've told to shoot only to the center) You cant miss in that case... and will get the hat even if you lose.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.