I forgot it was a game

I would set my clock for wars, I would set my clock for islands, etc..... got upset when others wouldnt do the same, got upset when others wouldnt put forth the effort to better a clan, I got upset thinkin they dont care....... then I walked away and thought, well they just aint worth a damn and came back same attitude. Well lets just say I cracked open a beer again and just relaxed. Everyone has a reason why they join this game, social or what not, bottom line is I wont judge nor care what you do, just have fun and ofcourse kick my ass when or if you can
Comments
So says the lvl 40 alt
so says the blue to red cause ninth was to much for him
So says a noob named rascal...is the 68 for how many times I kicked ur butt??
you ran from our bracket cause I was kicking your ass bro, you had no damn clue what to do, finally you started asking questions and learned something , lord knows fallen is bent over carrying your ass along
I was fighting u with green and zikkar gear bro... if u feel proud of that then so be it... bUT what we can talk about is u doing 190kdmg in 2h war today
Very true, I sucked in that war but had fun fighting ZIA for almost every fight, been awhile since we fought, was good fun, all that matters... dont forget another witcher by the name of greenie had to come and punch on me also lol
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.