Clan war again

So the only clan that applies sfor war every Tuesday and Saturday AND that hasn't lost a war in over a month gets left out??? now I don't want to sound like other ppl but goddamm if we always apply we don't deserve to get left out... being able to not war for a week just Piss us off and make us less active for wars... js if any clan doesn't deserve to get left out its fallen, maybe there needs to be changes in how the game picks clans to war?
Comments
We got in.

I think they are picked by clan rep which in my opinion is quite fair.

Perhaps I’ll apply on Tuesday.

Cheers!
As I know, If the queue lets - two clans must not meet twice in a row, and it's the main rule.

Your last war was with Elitists,
Inferno's last war was with You

If only this three clans have joined the queue, Elitists and Inferno must meet /// your clan - out.
If there were only two clans - Fallen and Elitists, you may war again.

Also win / lose percentage affects... If many clans join the queue, strongest clans, which have more wins, get an enemy at first, and the weakest sometimes stays out.
lakerSo the only clan that applies sfor war every Tuesday and Saturday AND that hasn't lost a war in over a month gets left out??? now I don't want to sound like other ppl but goddamm if we always apply we don't deserve to get left out... being able to not war for a week just Piss us off and make us less active for wars... js if any clan doesn't deserve to get left out its fallen, maybe there needs to be changes in how the game picks clans to war?Bro laker, don’t get worked up. listen to what admin has to say first. we dont have the numbers to fight a mid-week war. weekend war will see more of us and hence a more fun fight with you guys
OPTIMUS PRlME, bro , are you admin, u seem very knowledgeable abt this game. despite your level 8
I got you next Saturday , I know we push plans around to make war times so can definitely get us worked up when it don’t happen and we coulda done something else we wanted to.
goddessLinda, ur opinion doesn't matter... cheers
OPTIMUS PRlME, well the game broke that main rule a few weeks ago.. on a Tuesday we got elitist when only our 2 clan's applied.. then that Saturday we got elitist when 4other. Clans applied... as I said Idk how they do it but it's stupid and it's annoying..
Rodney2012, hey bro I'm not talking about any other clan but fallen... I understand some clans don't have the numbers for Tuesday wars, but fallen is the exact opposite as Saturdays we have less numbers.. all I'm sayiin is why did we who''s the most active keeps getting left out..
Leane, Exactly... hopefully we get u guys soon it's always a fun/competitive war
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.