Suggestion on alternatives if cap won’t be raised

For whatever reasons even though 95% of the server is in favor of the cap raised, they won’t do it.

I know u tried your best Dreidan so thank you for that.

How about lowering the level to level 70 for using all the goodies you get for 81k and 170 k reps.

I know a lot of people spent a lot of time working those reps and they should be allowed to use them if the cap won’t be raised.

This should spice things up a bit as they are adding “new content” to keep us engaged. This would be like new content.

This would be a nice way to keep some of the level 70s engaged until they raise the cap.
Comments
Awesome idea
Honestly I think that the cap isn't open because of lazyness.
Since Dreidan is here (2 months ? 3 months ?), I can see some updates that could have been done in 2-3 days at most.
So, I believe either we are being sold lies, or the development team is lazy as hell.
pearlsHonestly I think that the cap isn't open because of lazyness.
Since Dreidan is here (2 months ? 3 months ?), I can see some updates that could have been done in 2-3 days at most.
So, I believe either we are being sold lies, or the development team is lazy as hell.

I think the administration allocates enough time, just some innovations need to be properly tested, so that there are fewer bugs ..
Be patient and I am sure we will get what we expected. Soon the new year and this is a great holiday after which you can put something new into the game. Also, the possibility of the lottery has not been canceled (I hope)
Dragon Fire.
I think the administration allocates enough time, just some innovations need to be properly tested, so that there are fewer bugs ..
Be patient and I am sure we will get what we expected. Soon the new year and this is a great holiday after which you can put something new into the game. Also, the possibility of the lottery has not been canceled (I hope)

We all know they test nothing and it will be full of bugs.
_licious_, You know nothing Jon Snow
OPTIMUS PRlME,
_licious_, Are you sure?
I think they’re working on some new stuff for us to play with, it could be as this post has proposed.

It may not involve 90, but something new is better than no change.
i want use my red idols, my black hex, why really i work on my reps and cant do nothing with them. Its very bored really, i can undesratnd how its for pandor, maybe soon be same and with me....
Yes I second the return of red idols as it used to be or so I believe as having to farm using orange kit that gets me no rep to make idols that get me no rep is no fun.
+
up this also
++
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.