This is getting ridiculous

Today only fallen signed up for war... just a few months ago ppl were begging for war to come back and yet now it comes to this.. ppl need to get their ass in gear or don't ask the game mods to get us new stuff and experiences if we're not playing with what we got... long story short sign up for wars whether u think u will lose or not
Comments
They finally got sick of you guys winning all the time.. wasnt it elitists who begged for wars to come back and now that the wars have shown how weak they are they dont wanna partisipate anymore
Bones420,
U are obviously misinformed.

Cheers.
Oh and as a reply to laker,

I will gladly war with u any day but if u want to stall me in a 3v3 fight because u want a 9v3 fight. Well then u need to stop whining and start fighting. Stop the immature stalling it’s super childish and annoying. U do this I’ll fight u every war. We can beat u if we r 3 and u r 9. We have done it many times before. I will happily oblige u if u stop the loser stalling tactic. If not please stop whining and forgo wars.
As a side note u might want to check the gallery. My pride is brimming.
wait someone said we shouldn't use tactics against them in a war no wonder we keep winning lmao... shout out to IE tho they gave us the toughest war in our 10 war win streak they fought hard and smart others think cashing is all they need
Removed by moderator
Removed by moderator
Storm Kat,
Of course u r still bitter I banned u from Eli. Cheers fallen. We thank u for donating heroism to us.
Removed by moderator
Storm Kat,

Once again too much bs talk I can’t get past it. How about more fight?
Once again this has fallen far beneath me. I won’t visit again but I hope u find a life.
ppl are telling me to fight like a man in a game think that means I have to use courage orb and attack stance the whole time....wow such stupidity. ..
Storm Kat, kat!!! who are u talking to?? who needs to sober up and take a hike?
Anyways I'll say Pandor should get the MVP tho.. cause without him his clan cries about how to fight when to fight etc.... with him they have some courage at least ^^
Removed by moderator
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.