Invasion of Shaab Special Added Event

Heaven's Voice: Today we'll have another battle with Nakandar! The boss's HP has been fixed in accordance to your power. Join the battle in Knossos Canyon at 20:00!
Comments
Thank you for update! Wasn’t sure what time it was, work has been nuts. ^^
Ty for the update Glean, I'm happy to see the information was posted for everyone.
Has there been any talk to letting the council post/update on social media?
Last minute updates like this could be fun to get through notifications, I may have been able to adjust my break time to make the battle but didn't check forum
Thunder Kat,

it was posted under Ursa's post from the first fight, as well as heaven's voice. Surprised you missed it with as many posts as you do.
Amherst, and I'm not surprised u didn't miss it with as many posts as u do
laker,

Yep, about half as much as storm, but i try. Tired of seeing the nonplaying people saying stuff without the players saying something. Plus, it is a last word game it seems ;)
Amherst, maybe u post half as much as storm but 99percent of it is negative, u thinking u deserve something or about storm maybe u should keep things to urself sometimes eh? a wise man once said if u don't have anything positive to say don't say it at all
laker,

I am positive it was posted in the game, and on forum. :) Many knew of the event. I am just shocked she would not know of it based on how often she is on and posting (or that anyone from your clan did not tell her).
Amherst, "Last minute updates like this could be fun to get through notifications...." I don't see anything wrong with the suggestion to use social media. Many people see one comment out of topic and stop reading the rest of it and might have missed the added comments on the other. Very Simple, I am happy to see Council working towards the goal of keeping forum on topic, thanked Glean for posting new, but would also recommend we look into twitter/facebook/instagram type stuff for people who are sick of (or can't even see) the forum.
Also took a moment to reread the now closed post:

"Dreidan70
We apologize for the inconvinience. How about a rematch on Friday, at the same time as usual?"

There was no follow up on that post to say what time it was, so I was not wrong to thank Glean for making a new topic.

THANK YOU GLEAN, and all council, for everything you're doing. I have noticed a difference in the game and really appreciate how much extra work you're doing to keep the game fun for all.
Amherst, whatever u say Amykins... this will be my last response for today cause I'll be sipping my Beer to celebrate Fallen 10th war win in a row half of which has ur clan logo on them
laker, I'm drunk... where are you?
Storm Kat, I had to wait til the day was over to respond!!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.