Compass quest

Quest says 50 Clan Rep for completing. We completed one, got the sydian, but not the clan reputation.
I did not get before and after pictures, but will next time.

Are there any other clans that have completed this quest and got the reputation?

When I report it with the bug button I would like to be able to say if it's just me or game wide.
Comments
Sorry, our clan as far as I know has not been able to complete the clan quest so unable to confirm.
we completed one but think, the same person have to take lh, own the compass, and then take chest. for us it wasnt the same person (i took lh, hubby took chest) and we think that was the reason of no clan rep. could ask elitists, as they take islands regulary for quest - or whatever reason. maybe they know it better.
I have not done it before so i have no clue
Sydeste, Thanks for asking around too. I got the 1000 sydian, but our clan rep didn't appear to go up. I will certainly screen shot before and after, next time, and hopefully others will too.
New islands should mean more chances with the compass, but has anyone had a compass quest since the change?
Storm KatNew islands should mean more chances with the compass, but has anyone had a compass quest since the change?
see more islands, but not saw else compas....
we got new quest instead of compass quest called: "CAVES BENEATH THE ISLANDS" quest.
read below:
http://drako.ru/about/news_innovations/67203.html
Sydeste, great minds.... I already copy/pasted a translated version to clan news in September, thanks for reminding me to bump it lol I have heard the quest is broken and being investigated already :( but hopefully it'll be working soon!
I also see a compass in clan chest, just need to find out if it leads me anywhere good lol
01:25 Heaven's Voice: You found the island where the treasure of the legendary Captain Gottfried is hidden! Go ashore to claim it!

2/2 can't attack the lighthouse for it... but next time

Appears to be working!
Thunder Kat,
yes i saw news then too (when it was posted in terra). but its first time i saw the new quest so not long ago it arrived to our server.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.