Suggestion: Key-binds

I think it would be nice to have the option to fight mobs using keyboard only. I like the fact that you can use 1, 2, & 3 to use defense, attack, and mana stance respectively. However, the fact that you can't use potions (Ctr + # - to use the respective belt item never works) or even your main spells with keys kind of defeat the purpose. It would be nice to have this option as you can do other stuff. I hate the fact that I always have to use the mouse to farm and after an hr or two my hand starts to get tired.

It would be nice if I could play using my keyboard only as I could play better and maybe faster. I would love to be able to tag a monster and then press a key to attack it :)

This wouldn't have any major differences in the way the game is played but I thought I would just suggest it because its something nice that can be easily done. We can even watch TV while playing and fighting as it wouldn't require sole concentration so it might make players kill more things? (as they can multi-task)
Comments
+1
+... It doesn't need to be "all inclusive" ) 1-2-3 for attack, 4-5-6 for main magic, 7-8-9-0 for the first four belt items...
OPTIMUS PRlME+... It doesn't need to be "all inclusive" ) 1-2-3 for attack, 4-5-6 for main magic, 7-8-9-0 for the first four belt items...

YESSSS, that would be perfect
+1
++ love that idea !
For those that will try 123 keys, know that you cannot be clicked on the chat line. Click in the fight window and then push the buttons on your keyboard. It takes some getting used to, but I believe the short cut keys are great! And I hope we get more of them!
If someone doesn't know... when you finish the battle, statistics popup-window can be closed by "ESC".
It is faster, than to wait, while the "close" button loads.

There is one little bug - when you log-in, after the first battle, you need to wait for that window to load fully, and then press Esc. Otherwise, you will stuck in battle and have to refresh.
OPTIMUS PRlME,

Thank you for the tips!

Really like the idea :)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.