Comments
nice top bro), but why no, if they help jose M and dearthknight get them back gear and some rewards))
• Guardians will only interfere with certain cases where fraud is evident or hacking is suspected, e.g:
- a Clan Member left the Clan, taking all the Gold from the Clan Chest with him;
- a Clan Member who took out a 100 Gold loan didn't return it in due time.
Guardians will investigate such cases only upon receiving a screenshot that states the conditions of the deal.

In these cases, the former Clan member will be punished in accordance with the rules. If possible, Guardians will return the confiscated Gold into the Clan Chest.

It's only fair that you guys get help :)
Many clans are owed more than they were given after thefts. I would like to see some reassurances from admin to state that all clan thefts will be refunded to the clan chest, in full. There is no excuse for not handing everything back and jailing the thief and all it's alts. I also encourage admin to run quick checks every month or two on IP addresses that belong to the thieves to ensure they haven't rerolled right under your noses. This behaviour is very toxic to the game and should be prevented, starting immediately.
I hope you get your stuff back too, but to be fair Jose and I were robbed by admin side.

A random player didn't hack us and just steal our gold and items... our collections were deleted. Items that you cannot delete or sell even if you wanted to were all gone so it's a little different. But I do hope they can make it right.
Hope this is one of the things Council can resolve once we get a little more informed and involved - All of us now are really just helping with chat moderation.

I will bring it up to him but I am not sure how they will handle this. We have received some reports of possible cheating and possible account sharing. We have let Dreidan know in our portal and just wait to hear back.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.