tablets

Mr. Dreidan players like me that play on tablets can't set profile pictures u think u can solve this please? Thanks
Comments
Easy fix for this one. If you try to upload a picture via the app on iPad it will crash.

Open Safari or Google Chrome on iPad, and use the link:

Dragoneternity.com/game
This will give you the main screen that you normally get when you log in via a PC. Type in login info and then select the character which you want to post picture from. Do not click log in, as this won’t work on the iPad internet.

Then click on Game Info button, and it should take you to a main page. Then select gallery, and then Edit my gallery should be an option on the far left hand side of the screen.

Chooss file and then rest is self explanatory. If it does not upload at first, just try again. Some photos I have to click it multiple times before it actually will upload.

Hope this was helpful.

I use this method a lot to share some pictures of my fun weekends and new adventures, hope to see a picture from you soon! Feel free to me if this does not work.
Oh ty Leane will try it later
I done all that u said on google but when i acess gallery i not see any option ( edit my gallery)
F-E-N-I-X,

Are you logged in? I will put screenshot of how it should look in the main screen. I am using iPhone now but it words same as iPad.

It should look like as shown in my picture in gallery and then when you go to the gallery portion, the edit my gallery option should be available.
F-E-N-I-X, You don't go through gallery, have to go by Profile - Photo Album. Also if that doesn't work, you can try a mobile browser called "Puffin". Super annoying and I find it very hard to use, but I have been successful in loading from there when mobile app doesn't work.

Another comment about gallery pics, lately they have been rotating the wrong way. I have found the best solution to loading pics on all systems I use is to take a screen shot of the pic (Command + Shift + 3 on macbook, Hold Power + Home buttons on Iphone). The screen shots seem to load better.

It would be nice to know what shape/size/format will post best on gallery, perhaps we can find that information? I don't see the guidelines for that anywhere but may be looking in the wrong place?
On other games its so easy to set pic ,but here
Storm Kat,

Ah ok I went through gallery on the iPad and the profile one works too. And for pictures, the Instagram style of square works best like 4 by 4. When pictures are taken the portrait or landscape for some reason it ends up cutting some part of it off or turning it sideways.
Leane, Instagram scares me, I get more than enough internet trolls harassing me on DE. But thank you hun, I'll see if a square pic works better next time.
Storm Kat,

Haha I understand. I just use it to look at hot girls in bikinis and flooofy cats.
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
F-E-N-I-X,

Hopefully you got a resolve on this one. Sorry that it is a bit of a hassle. I have not been able to get it to work any other way because the iPad and iPhone app just crashes and that’s my primary way of playing so I found a bit of a workaround.
F-E-N-I-X, I don't see any pics yet! I guess you didn't have any luck? :(
Nope no luck
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.