A small bit of sarcasm

This is mostly for those who move from Vaalor to Sadar.
Good job, guys. I suggest everyone joins Sadar, and let's stop SB and ROAC for good.
Comments
yup and then cry vaalor don't join battlegrounds
Lol bro, u how always right.
Would the last one to leave Vaalor please turn out the lights!
this post has been made many times. And changes nothing. Those that switch do so for many reasons, and the number #1 is to be with friends. Those that switch are very rarely the ones that keep the non-existant queues going. I, for the record, would much rather see someone switch than quit. Active is all that matters, I do not care what colour you are. I used to post lots that it was up to us as players to fix things and stayed vaalor (putting up with a lot of shit) for much longer than I should have, and I was wrong. Only admin can fix the queues and I believe every last one of us agrees that SB and ROAC need to be mixed.
Storm Kat this post has been made many times. And changes nothing. Those that switch do so for many reasons, and the number #1 is to be with friends. Those that switch are very rarely the ones that keep the non-existant queues going. I, for the record, would much rather see someone switch than quit. Active is all that matters, I do not care what colour you are. I used to post lots that it was up to us as players to fix things and stayed vaalor (putting up with a lot of shit) for much longer than I should have, and I was wrong. Only admin can fix the queues and I believe every last one of us agrees that SB and ROAC need to be mixed.

^ PREACH
For the record I haven't done a sb or roac in over a year if not longer, I was told more then once that I need to stay out of them. So me leaving won't affect vaalor in queuing up for those events!
What’s Sea battle?
kagon2, hope you have friends on the other side, like Kat said.
Leane, I wonder what is that thing too.
kagon2,

I am sure you have many friends in The Fallen since you joined there, but if you find yourself in need of more friends just pm me :)

I have not talked to you much but my instinct tells me you're a great guy.

Cheers
isnoogoodThis is mostly for those who move from Vaalor to Sadar.
Good job, guys. I suggest everyone joins Sadar, and let's stop SB and ROAC for good.

I think everyone joining Sadar would be a good idea actually, perhaps finally admins will allow us to do mixed SB and RoAC.

And for the record, I might be wrong since I only play at night but SB and RoAC don't run much anymore... maybe a couple of RoAC and the few links I have seen so far no one from ninth has been in there. Only Doozer, people from drachen and some from IL.

So there is no point complaining about people switching sides when you guys don't even bother to join.

Let's just play and enjoy the game while it lasts, and stop paying attention to what others do, that's none of our business.
Valkyrie, Interesting idea. If everyone turned to Sadar side, would admin take action? I doubt it, but would support the experiment
I switched to valor for the reason of this post
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.