ROAC

Ruins its rare to fire so why not do like arenas with bots? Please think on it e littles need to work on rep and neph quests please help us , and start doing roac with bots
Comments
ROAC is too complicated to run with bots (not impossible but DE cant do it) the alternative could be making 7b with bots.
I think admins don't want to add bots to 7b since they think it will make 7b rep too easy to work on. But i think it is a wrong point of view since you are not giving away free reps we still have to fight for it and it only makes it possible for those who want to work on the rep to get some.
I hope they add bots to 7b.
a_princeROAC is too complicated to run with bots (not impossible but DE cant do it) the alternative could be making 7b with bots.
I think admins don't want to add bots to 7b since they think it will make 7b rep too easy to work on. But i think it is a wrong point of view since you are not giving away free reps we still have to fight for it and it only makes it possible for those who want to work on the rep to get some.
I hope they add bots to 7b.
its a good idea yours too , really hope they do it
Admin experiment with the bot idea and I felt they regret the idea. They want to pull bot away from AoH but afraid of the drama it will cause. They ideology behind the bot is simple, get more people interested in getting gladiator rep. That is not the outcome, the real outcome of bot is getting the powerful more powerful and the others get nothing. When two live people fight two live people, the outcome is unpredictable because a powerful can team up with a weak and they have a good chance of losing. Bots are relatively the same strength and it your not as strong as the other guy then you will lose ALL the time. Why do I want to fight the other guy if I will lose and get no rep? The premise of the game is, the more live players play, the more unpredictable the outcome of a battle and more people want to play that way.
ThisNsihT,
Not really, some bots are much more stronger than others for example tiggy does very little against weirdo in 61-70 bracket i have seen weirdo with vampirism orb kill a tiggy with no elixirs of life.
We were doing a very crowded hop with 8 people in arena and basically the side won that had a certain player in the team in other words it was predictable which team wins without seeing them actually fight. It was the same in old system too some players are just much stronger than others and they keep winning because of that.
I think bots were introduced to encourage people to do more arena specially hops on arena and they were there so if someone suddenly left arena other 3 people in the arena will be able to continue to do their hop in arena. Is it working as planned? not on this server.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.