Serious bug on the islands when we take lighthouses from other clans

This is the 2nd time they they have taken it back without a lighthouse fight.

Please fix this bug.
Comments
So far we have wasted lots of time and buffs on 2 islands that were easily and unfairly taken away from us.

Thank your u Dreidan for compensating my clan the beacons, how about the buffs we used?

Attacking islands takes a lot of time sailing to find them, buffs, etc.

These fights last over 30 minite.

Please see Annie’s link for the fight below.

Please correct this bug Quickly.

Thank you.
Elitists
edited as irrelevant
Clara Korn,
No.

We instantly lose the lighthouse and they take it with no keeper fight.

As if we never set a beacon.

They have someone inland and attack our mine.
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5b6b29d0-a19f-0305-0ba0-e8ed161848da

This one
Annie Savoy,

Yes, thank you Annie. We are trying to figure out how this is happening.
best find a new island and dont bother other peoples islands then no people inland
autum winter,
Best u stop whining and play the game as it was meant to be played.

This is a fighting war game not FarmVille.
Clara Korn,

Haha I believe that is , touché!!! Sorry couldn’t stay longer to help, had a couple calls on a big account but good team effort today!

It is not a bug from what I see, the islands have been structured this way for a while. One person or multiple may go inland as long as lighthouse is still active and sit /wait until lighthouse is taken. Then, when miner inland is attacked you can still collect sydian if you’re sitting there. Or in this case, attack the mine. However, once they die they will go to hideout and become unable to access.

I don’t know that they are seeking to make changes, but the islands have been this way for a while from what I understand. I am assuming they made it this way so smaller clans who have the patience to wait and sit at a mine can still get sydian when they cannot compete with bigger clans. Or, other theory being that they thought no one would have the patience to sit. Not developer, just some assumptions I came up with ^^
Yup has always been that way. A smart clan will always send some one inland to grab the syd so they don't loose it if they loose the lighthouse.
shhhhh... don't teach them how to play
LeaneClara Korn,

Haha I believe that is , touché!!! Sorry couldn’t stay longer to help, had a couple calls on a big account but good team effort today!

It is not a bug from what I see, the islands have been structured this way for a while. One person or multiple may go inland as long as lighthouse is still active and sit /wait until lighthouse is taken. Then, when miner inland is attacked you can still collect sydian if you’re sitting there. Or in this case, attack the mine. However, once they die they will go to hideout and become unable to access.

I don’t know that they are seeking to make changes, but the islands have been this way for a while from what I understand. I am assuming they made it this way so smaller clans who have the patience to wait and sit at a mine can still get sydian when they cannot compete with bigger clans. Or, other theory being that they thought no one would have the patience to sit. Not developer, just some assumptions I came up with ^^

guess the point was the lh switching back from what i read
The worst part is Linda got a free beacon for whining about not knowing how to play.
from what i know so far and i might be wrong elis attacked the lighthouse and we took it shortly after, the one that was originally fallens
Major Ursa,

Lol why are u such a hater.
Clara Korn,

Yes you are correct and I went inland to attack mine but someone defended. I do believe as long as we go in before completely gone, can stay out there as long as possible unless sent to hideout. They may change it up, I am curious if they consider a bug.

And to whoever it was, I would’ve healed the bane for free sorry I just really had to leave to get back to work. I saw one go through but was already going over my lunch break.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.