Comments
I have the same problem but on my alt. I told them it was a glitch because none of my other rooms have this problem but they told me it was a connection issue on my end. So every time my alt gets garuug I restart app during teleportation cause when restart, it ends up at the location I wanted, but still a pain in the ass.
This is not the fix it for the problem but just a simple solution to help out until they can get it permanent fix in place.

Click on or off the auto function on orbs when ending a fight OR pm/talk in chat after a second or two while teleporting. It will clear the teleport or lag issue.
Othie,
I tried that and it works for fights but when teleporting, it doesn’t let me type or hit the auto function at least not on the iPhone.

Now when I play on pc, I don’t have the issue. But, I am almost never at home, almost always At office for bulk of my day so iPhone pain!
Othie,
Testing out the theory of having pm can shake the lag, it works but damn , gotta log another toon every time for that haha. Thanks for the advice!
Just pm IHIT lol.....he wont mind.....and you don't need to log onto another toon.
Same issue
On this issue I would PM Dreidan, mainly because I believe they fixed it for people that had reported it. Barry has finally been able to chase garuug without 2 devices.
have the same issue on a Windows 10, Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) (DE said Chrome is their preferred browser Flash version 31.0.0.108 Sometimes just wondering around, entering arena, and when war starts, the screen goes dark and the gear just spins. There have been way more server connection errors as well.

Maybe DE should post a requirements page for optimal performance (PC, Mac, mobile) so we the players know what would give us the best chance to not have issues when playing.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.