War Dates and Times

As many of my clan members have jobs and families... we want to plan out our participation in war. Any chance you can clarify day of the week and times for war? It used to be Saturday's at 1800 or so server time and Tuesday's at 2300 or so server time. The last war was a Wednesday at 1800 server time. Please let us know DE so we can plan participation. I hate signing up for war and not having folks available. Not fair to our opponents if we can't give them a good war.
Comments
Says Tuesdays 22:00 and Saturdays 18:00
I believe it was changed to Wednesday to have it fall on extra heroism day? Either way, 23:00 would be good for me, 22:00 I can probably work with, but 18:00 on weekday is definitely not possible. I'm sure we'll get an official post once Dreidan has spoken to all the leaders and got all the opinions back.
Just want to be sure is all
I think it’s a good idea to have wars on Wednesday’s and Saturday’s during extra heroism days like they were in the past.
My clan likes the current Saturday at 18:00 time
I’ll start a post and find out what time on Wednesday works best for us and update this post. I think either 22:00 or 23:00. I’ll get back with you.
goddessLindaI think it’s a good idea to have wars on Wednesday’s and Saturday’s during extra heroism days like they were in the past.
I heard a rumor that heroism day bonus stopped applying for clan wars, only seabattles.
Perhaps Dreidan can confirm or infirm this ?
Thanks.
pearls,

i also have the same question . Because last war i was getting 2000 1 vs 1 level 70 and both drink whole pots . with full extra addition of heroism bonus ( medalion 15% true grace 15% gift of magi 30% )
So just wanna know if it counts for war too
pearls,
The heroism bonus was announced awhile back to only apply to Sea Battles on the main page.

Now since they changed heroism day to twice a week, I am not sure if still applicable.
Leanepearls,
The heroism bonus was announced awhile back to only apply to Sea Battles on the main page.

Not really "announced", rather *clan wars* was skipped from the usual announcement. So , a silent kind of announcement
pearls,
Sorry I looked back, they announced it via the old posts they used to have when Heroism day was only once a month. It was changed from 30% heroism from Sea Battle and Clan War, to Sea Battles only. It was a couple years ago but I do recall it and people were annoyed by it. But I don’t know if they change back because heroism day is no longer just once a month.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.