Suggestions for Dreidan

So I believe it's much easier for Dreidan to help us with suggestions if they're all together in one forum post so here goes...
Comments
- Duel of Truth: would be very good to have these back
- Sydian upgrades for player gear cost half the reals now, but also require purple dust: this is a very good system for me. But now neph upgrades are quite expensive, but don't give you as much an advantage as player gear upgrade. Maybe you could do half the reals + purple dust for neph upgrades too?
- Seabattles and ruins rarely run with faction-based setup. Why not mix these battles up to get rid of the faction-advantage?
- Make a daily quest to earn reals? I know this might be too much to ask, but cashing on this server has drastically reduced because of inactiveness of admins and guardians. We don't feel supported here and therefore won't invest real money in this game as quickly as we used to. So if you earn our trust again, you might get more cashers
- I think reals are rather expensive. For example: neph upgrades cost 50r so that's about 50 euros... that is a lot of money for one gear upgrade (see second suggestion as a solution as well).
- Fix those compasses and maps you get at marian sea... I get them daily, but they do not work...
TheOnlyOne, all good ideas i suport them its will be great if Dot came back again and a event that we can get reals very nice idea indeed
TheOnlyOne, compasses and maps are fixed.

Duel of Truth = no vote from me. As much as I loved the no gear damage, it is a faction based event and therefore a failure. A "you walk into the area and are randomly put on a team against other players" event could be fun, but anything faction based, I am against.

I get reals daily from hop on mobs. I don't see the need for another reals quest. I would love to see reals drop from the shaab mobs though, that would certainly help people who grind for hours on them to also get bonus reals for all the time it takes
At this point i think faction based stuff, is a no go. Maybe more elite group monster situations
I would really like to look at the Maze of Eternity set up. It would be great if Maze was open all the times, even if the elites are still restricted to the 6 times a day during the current hours. Some of us would love to spend an hour running mobs but find the maze isn't open when we have the time together. Please make maze more like skrag and fort, open all the time to farm reputations when we want.

Storgar, oooh more elites! I like that suggestion. +1
Storm Kat,

I really like this idea too! Hard to make some of the times because they fall into when I work and workout! Sometimes I am only available to fight after 8 central time. I am logged in during the day to heal and maybe mine sit if office isn’t too busy but never full on concentrate to fight during my work hours.

Would love more flexibility on maze times!
At this point, Administration has shown an interest in improving the game for their job security and our personal entertainment interest. Do not jump the gun and nag or/and make demands aka suggestions unless you people want administration to go dormant for another 2 to 3 years again. Listen to what they want us to do and do it, then be patient.
I would love to see duel of truth come back, that was so much fun.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.