Comments
kingmpTo Drachen on fantastic clan confrontation and achievements this week.
congratulations to Quicksilver for dishonestly taking the first place for two weeks in a row! the Quicksilver was not in the arena yesterday evening, not increasing the level, but in an hour game in OFFLINE he has made 100 points!!!
Liza San,

Lemme just say....WAAAHHHH! Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Liza San, LMFAO if you didn't know people can play "offline" and with medallions then you really didn't learn much. What does this even have to do with Drach's 10k+ reputation points in 1 week?
Katnip Kingpin,well, you congratulated them on the "victory", so I congratulate tell me how he did 100 points of confrontation within 1 hour of the game offline if he didn't go to the arena( I was at this time in the arena), perhaps need to ask Hidden Danger, Rasputin, They're such good friends, walking together on the locations, together make the arena, probably aware of what is happening
Liza San,
1 - I didn't congratulate them. I laughed at kingmp for congratulating them for being the 'winners' of the extra points bug. You missed the joke.
2 - it sucks, a lot, to be trying to farm with an alt and having it get hit non-stop by a wraith. Suggestions on how to avoid that?
Lol the shade in this forum is awesome. It’s like real housewives of Atlanta but the nerd version. 😂😂😂

And it was obviously a glitch for which sarcasm must be lost in translation

Also I wanted see how my derp face looked next to my comment.
Katnip Kingpin, is your clan to think how to solve it
Leane, there was a lot of sarcasm
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.