vedmak1984 leads only fair game

http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5b3a9125-bf24-0401-332a-c57517a58603

vedmak1984 dies, then resurrects, then again dies.Sydeste does BC rep.seen a contractual battle and pumping reputation.before that he had done so well with himself 170к reputation.

THESE FIGHTS ARE MUCH MUCH

ADMINISTRATION WHEN YOU FINALLY CORRECT THIS INJURY IN THE GAME

MAKE A GAME HONEST

vedmak1984 HE WILL ONLY PLAYS HONESTLY

Comments
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5b3a8315-bbd5-0401-487d-3fea4dc80c14
stop feed us then...i no need more really
Skinflint Bron's Casket resurect need for this, but for noobs hard understand it.
i can make another 170k on u, so sadly what i capped and cant up bc rep for 340k on yuors poor ass lol....
http://dragoneternity.com/forum/hraniteli_forum/13088.html
lol fairplayer, feed his alt with wife toon, u really want talk about rules????
I appreciate those that use the resurrect glyphs to get quests done. Means you're going to mess with only 1-3 fights instead of 7 of them. And yes, everyone should work on achievements. And I don't see anything illegal about this. I'm having a lot of fun experimenting with resurrect lately and am glad to see more trying them out and enjoying them.
Costumes + Resurrect + Achievements + Quests.... Please get more people online playing with all of them.
Storm KatI appreciate those that use the resurrect glyphs to get quests done. Means you're going to mess with only 1-3 fights instead of 7 of them. And yes, everyone should work on achievements. And I don't see anything illegal about this. I'm having a lot of fun experimenting with resurrect lately and am glad to see more trying them out and enjoying them.
Costumes + Resurrect + Achievements + Quests.... Please get more people online playing with all of them.

Storm Kat,

yes. but somehow, all others do it. they ask friends and do quest. when they do its helping, when we do its cheating. so far, i see no difference, when accusing us with hitting each others 100+ times on islands. :DDDDD and lol those had the louder voice who i saw rigging on opp for the same reason, for hero quest. now we cant "bc" as we are clannies. they look then for another reason.

btw admins are nowhere. or already the whole server would be shackled.
Removed by user
BETEPAHSydesteStorm Kat,

yes. but somehow, all others do it. they ask friends and do quest. when they do its helping, when we do its cheating. so far, i see no difference, when accusing us with hitting each others 100+ times on islands. :DDDDD and lol those had the louder voice who i saw rigging on opp for the same reason, for hero quest. now we cant "bc" as we are clannies. they look then for another reason.

well you do not deny the contractual battles and pumping reputation unlike your husband
the vedmak1984 , what about your fight for the purity of the game?
BETEPAH,
i neither agree with you. you can tell about bc reps a lot....
if i do what you say i would have 81k already. see i have 20k... lesser than any of your alts, any of your clannies, or any of active players in this game. :D
BETEPAH, BETEPAHthe vedmak1984 , what about your fight for the purity of the game?i very want, but cant do any alone. All have alts and cheat with them, use them for fight/reps, for help on elites, for sell to main account resourses. I alone and cant guard and stopp all of them, and really its not my job finally. So i try sometimes when see and have time on it, but prefer spent time with wife on playing together and with fun and utility.
vedmak1984BETEPAH, BETEPAHthe vedmak1984 , what about your fight for the purity of the game?i very want, but cant do any alone. All have alts and cheat with them, use them for fight/reps, for help on elites, for sell to main account resourses. I alone and cant guard and stopp all of them, and really its not my job finally. So i try sometimes when see and have time on it, but prefer spent time with wife on playing together and with fun and utility.

here I am you caught in a contractual battle(they are prohibited in the game)and let everyone know that you are also not a Saint
Sydeste.....

Not me, I won't even get on the same ship as my alt because of the ridiculous rule that no one is even here to enforce

BTW, if admin does return, I recommend a 10 reals fee to investigate reports. If the report is true and cheating occurred, get the 10 reals back. If the report is false and no cheating is found, you lose the 10 reals. Nice little cash grab idea to try to get this very dead server working again.
I wouldn’t be talking crap because I know damn well everybody has asked someone to help them out with a kill or two. It’s just some people don’t do it over and over again to boost reps and then brag about how great they are. No, you’re really not. Anybody can do it, some people just choose not to do it because they don’t need to cheat and then pretend they’re god’s Gift to this fake universe when you’re really just a cheating hoe that constantly whines.
Leane,

How Dare You say Dragon Eternity is a fake universe. If you cheat and/or cash more money than you can afford then you will get laid and more in the game. The reason why majority of people hide behind a screen all fucking day is because they have deep skeletons in their closets that they try to hide as well. The longer people stay in a community, the more they will reveal of their true self weather in reality or pixel land. I am here to use DE as a simulation tool for life to better my real life and fuck everyone else. The bullshits people do, they can still do it cause I am rubber, it will let stick no matter how much they try and if I take revenge, it doesn't mean the bullshit antics stick/bother me, it just mean I am simulating another strategy and observe what the bullshitter will do and that is called learning which MOST people are brain dead which they can not do no more.
LeaneI wouldn’t be talking shit because I know damn well everybody has asked someone to help them out with a kill or two. It’s just some people don’t do it over and over again to boost reps and then brag about how fucking great they are. No, you’re really not. Anybody can do it, some people just choose not to do it because they don’t need to cheat and then pretend they’re fucking god’s Gift to this fake universe when you’re really just a cheating hoe that constantly whines.

Wow! I loved your comment, it's the smartest comment so far. The "fucking god's gift" part was awesone lol
ThisNsihT, oh my goodness , so right, all that laid. 😂
Valkyrie,
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.