Final

Iam upsent and sad from all valors and sadars noone helped me is the first reason of swearing you all and i swear only people who have bced me i havent gears how can i fight you so I swear only.

I see sadars and valors have all things like thornus get more heroism and sydeste have gears from vedmak and XXI is the first casher he have all things than all of people better than harley and ninth legion dont helped me before clan wars and all things they said you swear i swear because all of you hate me
Comments
We hate you because you’re lazy and annoying. You complain about not having money for gear but I don’t see you hopping on mobs. You don’t have to spend money to be good at this game. You either sacrifice time or money. If you don’t have money go flip burgers at a McDonald’s.

You remind me of those people that bitch about why they’re not dropping weight even though they work out, and then go eat an 18 inch pizza by yourself. Either stop being lazy and go hop for reals or spend money. This game is not hard. Any idiot can use a credit card or hop for 2 hours. It’s not fucking rocket science. I haven’t spent shit tons of money past years, 10 bucks every 3-4 months . I pay more for my Netflix subscription and my toon doesn’t suck ass, I don’t think at least, so what’s your excuse?

You don’t have one, so stop being a lazy fuck.
Waaaaawaaaaaawaaaa. No one helps me play this game...

I never even talked to you before and you start insulting me LOL. Now. I will help you. I'll ensure you enjoy colors of all types....but especially those orange, red and black colors. Everyone likes colorful characters!
Leane, I see your post and raise you with a ....
“And communifunction, please stop telling me to go fuck my mother everytime I happen to be in your near tab”.
No sympathy left for you, foul mouthed asshole who I have only ever been nice to but chooses to drag me into all your bitching. Enjoy the curses. I will heal blue if you’d like but never for free again
Storm Kat,

Bahahahahahaahhaahahaha for some odd reason he always chooses mother or sister 🤔
Awwww our little Snuggle Bunny just needs some HUGS to wipe the crankiness out of him.

I told Snookums the other day I am making him my love slave and will shower him with hugs and kisses and all kind of cute pet names.

Now Honey Bear....stop being cranky with all the other players
Leane, SUPER +1
may have hurt him as a child, his sister or mother, and right now his injury
Leane, you all have all things more than me
You argue me about something you mean you waste your time ok but i see people help some people like vedmak sydesty and thornus sirgrug IE helping and No valor in this game
All valor love theirself only if i do better job on my account i dont help valor forever and noone enter my fights such as ninth legion
communifunction,
I sure do. And it’s because I’m not a lazy fuck.

My god the thought of working on something so I get better at it. That thought is just pure crazy. Who would’ve thought? If you put hard work into something you can stop sucking ass at it. Amazing, I should get a fucking Nobel peace prize for this miraculous discovery.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.