No Guardians But

It is sad when you have a Level 70 and you still have to pull an Alt from an abandoned account into the fight to help you out.

RF-19 or 18 or whoever the next name will be, hasn't been in the game for a long time now. But his wife, girlfriend, puppet master.... Goddesslinda now controls the strings. And she is so confident that DE won't respond that she not only uses both accounts in boss fights, she is using it in BC battles as well. Nice to see such brazen disreguard for the rules.

Even though anyone can have up to 10 characters now there are some actions that are Prohibited:
- Entering same fight with two or more of your characters
Comments
Major UrsaIt is sad when you have a Level 70 and you still have to pull an Alt from an abandoned account into the fight to help you out.

RF-19 or 18 or whoever the next name will be, hasn't been in the game for a long time now. But his wife, girlfriend, puppet master.... Goddesslinda now controls the strings. And she is so confident that DE won't respond that she not only uses both accounts in boss fights, she is using it in BC battles as well. Nice to see such brazen disreguard for the rules.

Even though anyone can have up to 10 characters now there are some actions that are Prohibited:
- Entering same fight with two or more of your characters
Sorry to disappoint you but I still pop in for the odd fight now and then. Still pissed I was there to help with the Shaab eyes and some bc action?
Game has become a bitchin session anymore, do whats right for you clan and you will be fine yourself. Worry about what your doing not the other. Every game ever created by man or woman has one that finds a way to cheat, get over it and play and learn how to win against them. good luck
Huh, Barry Bonds did not cheat. He hit more home runs in a season then anyone and he was walked more than anyone in that season to boot. Every old geezers in NOVA act like toddlers from sandlot field, one trying to cheat better then the other and when they can not one up the cheating, they bitch and complain to forum. They reason why admin left NOVA is because they can not control the cheating like what some states do with smoking cannabis. They can not control it so they want tax money and leave it alone.
she use always him in same minute when she need help with heal or bc fights after her die, beacause hard paly with both character how before, when she stall us with wife in aoh and others fights, she even lose turns in 15 secs sometimes. ReaLLY AMNINS NEED FIX IT, LIKE CANT LOGIN WITH 2 or more account CHARACTERs. Anyway elitist dont know how play fair. end story.
p.s. or make only 1 character with email, its make hard life for this altmakers really....
vedmak1984, 9th whatsapp you and you stall people's hop all the time. you have been doing it for months. Nothing to do with alts. You just make people not want to play. Go play on your russian speaking server, see how you do there Or do you give your account to 9th so they can login and stall mine or whoever else's hop?....So who is playing like a dick? You and 9th and fallen stalling people's hops. That's who.
RF_19, u sound dumb ashell, don't put my alliance name in ur post BTW u and ninth keep fucking up my clannies hop so if that absurd accusation did happen I support it,
RF_19So who is playing like a dick? You and 9th and fallen stalling people's hops. That's who.

OMG...that Fallen clan is just such a horrible group of people. How did I ever end up on the wrong side of the tracks?? I mean people that actually have fun around here and wait...wait...oh yeah have fun.

Trust me...none of us are interested in this wine fest - even though I do love a good Malbec now and then.

But seriously. Lets stop with this negative energy and conspiracy theory. MOST of the time, people are trying to do just what this game was intended for...to be played. Sorry we all cant have fast reactions or high speed internet. So lets all go off the deep end and complain about stalling when in fact 99% of the time...its something completely different.

kk you enjoy your negativity...we all here in this "elongated object not to be named" clan are gonna enjoy our fun. Cheers hun
Nurse Ratched,
00:05 Heaven's Voice: Congratulations! Last week, your Clan finished first in the Confrontation Rating. Golden Ark of Confrontation has been given to your Clan leader.
00:05 Heaven's Voice: Congratulations! Last week, your Clan placed first in the weekly Performance Rating! Golden Ark of Achievements has been presented to your Clan Leader.
Playing really is so much fun!!! Let's do it again next week!
Storm Kat,

playing but having fun with clanmates at the same time is the best! I agree...lets do another roll at it :)

but only if you promise to provide me coffeeeeeeeeee!
Storm KatNurse Ratched,
00:05 Heaven's Voice: Congratulations! Last week, your Clan finished first in the Confrontation Rating. Golden Ark of Confrontation has been given to your Clan leader.
00:05 Heaven's Voice: Congratulations! Last week, your Clan placed first in the weekly Performance Rating! Golden Ark of Achievements has been presented to your Clan Leader.
Playing really is so much fun!!! Let's do it again next week!

grats, gj
RF_19, bla bla bla, i know true.
vedmak1984,
18:34 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the rules, RF_18 has been struck with the Shackles of Prisoner Spell.
18:35 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the rules, RF_19 has been struck with the Shackles of Prisoner Spell.
18:35 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the rules, goddessLinda has been struck with the Shackles of Prisoner Spell.
After double shackles...., hope now Linda u bee smarter and stop use Rf account in fights and heal myself, 2nd shackle can bee forever i think...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.