Just because we all need a good laugh... It has come to my attention...

This is just tooo funny... Ihit will even get a kick out of it (when he has um time to read up on some of these posts)

It has come to my attention there is a rumor going around that I am Leann...

Let us look at a few facts..

One: she is in an extreme southern state, while i am in a extreme northern state

Two: not even sure my net is available in her state

Three: isps can of course be checked

Four: and this is a big one.. THE REPS!!! she has worked hers and worked hers hard... me lol huge laugh... not so much.. i didn't even bother to get a mount until i was in my 60's ( rf can confirm this... he fussed at me about it ) and the neph i still don't bother to use that often.. a couple months ago...

Five: anyone who knows Leann knows that she takes a break every year, and on occassion.. she will take two....

sighs... still giggling, too funny...

Perhaps the rumormonger just needs more to bad i dont share mine

Happy hunting peoples
Comments
Guess I’m not allowed to have a car accident and be gone for a while huh. Grubby hoes talk so much shit. Kiss my phat ass.

Oh and I love Mamma :D she’s so cute
i am mamma
Pretty sure Leane knows how to spell her name too...just sayin'
Glean,

Not my fault she spells her name wrong
I remember being level 20 and in the same clan with mamma's minimamma alt inferno delta if anyone remembers it
Leane was already bigger i'm sure mamma is the same person with leane, no doubt in that
Glean,
Omg lmfao , Ihit spells my name like that too..... mamma must be Ihit 😱... therefore I am Ihit ....

O_O my gawd , I was unaware I had another organ

pearls,
😳 the pure logic, astounding 😱
so what if themamma and leane are the same person? what is the big fuss abt? both are very nice people

furthermore they are in the same clan and they do not harass or bully people.
Removed by user
pearls,

lol my poor mini is gathering dust under some DE rock some where
Jayhero,

HEY now just one flippin minute... I AM NOT NICE!! dont be blowing my image or i will smack u upside the back of the head..

and LEANN (ha) has a potty mouth so she not so nice either

sighs i need more
themammaJayhero,

HEY now just one flippin minute... I AM NOT NICE!! dont be blowing my image or i will smack u upside the back of the head..

and LEANN (ha) has a potty mouth so she not so nice either

sighs i need more
i stand by what i had said, even if u want to smack me. i am not afraid. of course there are many nice people around. both of you are not the only one. thats a fact
themamma,

👸🏼 totally your angel , you know minus like everything ever said in clan chat 😇
Ihit will never be back. This server is done.
Removed by user
Removed by user
smh, never a "rolling my eyes" emoji when i need one
themamma,
Hehehe I shall takes the mamma slaps
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.