WARNING TO ALL CLANLEADERS! Player "Jasulan" robbed ALL our reals and gold!!!!!! WARNING!!!!

corky » LadyEllora, dragonflys2, - Red Phoenix -: Jasulan stole our reals and gold i have sent a message to admin and i do have a screenshot of when he took it right now just waiting to hear from admin

Clandleaders, be careful with that guy!
Comments
access gold and reals in first hours?... bad idea
I am sure this is Betepah alt. He did the same with our clan before. He stole most of our chest and went valor.
P H A N T O M,

What BETEPAH did was not stealing in the sense he took items without paying for them. What he did was use his status as a clan member to get reduced prices on buying items from the clan chest at clan rates. He then immediately left the clan. It's been argued that it's not stealing. I don't care if it is or isn't stealing, what I know is it is wrong. He knew he would not be given the opportunity to buy these same items from Elitists had he not been a member, much less at the price he "paid" for the items. It was clearly a deception and unethical, but unethical is not the same as illegal.
Glean,

I agree lol the stealer should not leave finger prints behind him tho , but he is the one of those stuffs man lol
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.