Looking for a wife levels 65-70 must be on the red side for it is the best side.

Hi i'm one of the best players in the game Basically Gosu and i'm looking for someone who could be the best wife in the game (ponder) i'm a very tall handsome pink haired witcher (the best class) and i'm looking for a very high level wife that can carry me and protect me from my clan members who don't think I can get a high level wifey I already have the ring all i need now is You c: pm me if you want the best husband ever.
Comments
Someone please marry him. I can't bear his whining any longer.
PS. He didn't even buy the expensive ring.
Can’t be the best husband ever. I already have the best . Good luck with the search
I'm looking for three hot blondes to massage and rub me on three sides in the same time...

stop dreaming dude.

Storm Kat Can’t be the best husband ever. I already have the best . Good luck with the search
Storm Kat, sorry your husband isn't me but he can be second best
pearls, My friend I've had your same dream but instead of 3 blonde hotties i had 4
Update: i was married it was a whole scam my life is over i hate this game. But im single again soooo any op ladies want to have a op husband im still here.
Lol too funny.
I’m single freshly divorced, am I a high enough level for u?
LOL this is the funniest thing I read all day. And also I totally concur with the wanting blondes, I’d love for massage from 3 hot blondes. 😍
goddessLinda, hahaha. You tease
Storm Kat,
You know I can’t help myself.
Leane,
I’m right there with u.
this joke has gone so far and i love it
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.