the moderators of the server Terra

on the Russian server moderators breaking the rules of the game! the forum removes complaints of incompetence! agent support Pavel, he is a moderator, and therefore will not investigate complaints... I have screenshots, I need someone who could do something...
Comments
revenge post for novas who went to terra for help?
moderator... Once upon a time in a land far far away, we had moderators too. Blame it on the evil queen.. or maybe the torlings kidnapped them but we haven't had those in ages.
Storm Kat revenge post for novas who went to terra for help?
Sylvanas32Storm Kat revenge post for novas who went to terra for help?

it's not funny... they block for no reason, new year's prizes were handed out to friends and acquaintances... the moderators break the rules and nobody does anything
rec22, It's not funny, but perhaps you miss the fact that we haven't had any guards or admin comments on anything for months now. Yesterday someone got silenced for the first time in ...... I can't even remember. Posting here will do you no good is why we are laughing. If they will not reply to the big spenders on Nova, why would they reply to someone from Terra?
LadyElloramoderator... Once upon a time in a land far far away, we had moderators too. Blame it on the evil queen.. or maybe the torlings kidnapped them but we haven't had those in ages.

No, it was the invisible evil fairy who conjured the moderators with her magic wand .... and if they did not die then the moderators are still alive!
Removed by user
рессир и ты тут
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.