Level 9 boot quest help

If you’re able to kill the lvl 9 elite the lvl 10 and lvl 11 parts auto complete. I was under the impression had to kill all 3 but nope, I got the boots after doing only the lvl 9. Let me know if you need a group!
Comments
FalrensaldenoIf you’re able to kill the lvl 9 elite the lvl 10 and lvl 11 parts auto complete. I was under the impression had to kill all 3 but nope, I got the boots after doing only the lvl 9. Let me know if you need a group!
Did you pay 3 reals to get it done?
I did since I saw a 450 real pack for 89.99. But what I got instead got 90 reals. Already contacted support and made a forum post in the bugs section. If I can’t get the 450 then I want a refund since a $1 to 1 real ratio isn’t worth it to me.

Anyways since I needed to have the full 90 for a refund it cost 3 reals for the hunter and the quest gave me 5 back. So I paid the 3, did the quest, and am now at 92 reals. If I get my refund and they take away the 90 reals I’ll still have made a 2 real profit. :)

I’ll help people if they need it and don’t want to spend the reals.
I’ll try to load a picture in the gallery to show what I’m talking about when I say the 450 deal.

Nope can’t upload off my phone.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.