Comments
I'll open a terrible secret !!! Sid can be dug without the clans of wars ... Probably many know how ... But you can dig without the Fire to occupy the lighthouse ...
xXx_UmaR_xXx, but there's very little point in farming without beacons. You can put the miner down and someone with a beacon comes, takes the lighthouse, and the mine; you have to sit there the whole time or you lose the sydian cuz you can't take back the lighthouse. And then you have to spend sometimes hours looking around to get the right island to haul anything you did have in hideout. We are well aware of the ability to farm without beacons, but that only works if all clans were out of beacons, which they are not yet. Thanks for the suggestion, but it has been done (many times) and isn't worth it.
ADMIN, please fix our server or merge us onto terra.
Storm KatxXx_UmaR_xXx, but there's very little point in farming without beacons. You can put the miner down and someone with a beacon comes, takes the lighthouse, and the mine; you have to sit there the whole time or you lose the sydian cuz you can't take back the lighthouse. And then you have to spend sometimes hours looking around to get the right island to haul anything you did have in hideout. We are well aware of the ability to farm without beacons, but that only works if all clans were out of beacons, which they are not yet. Thanks for the suggestion, but it has been done (many times) and isn't worth it.You can create a new Persian ... Take him to the clan ... Having opened 2 windows ... You sit on one with the character 70 lvl ... On the other you sit with 10 lvls ... You take a schooner (shlyubka) which can carry 10 sid! You go to look for an island ... Find an island you go into the interior of the island ... And start digging the Sidian ... Then with 70 lvl ... You sit on a big ship that can carry 1200 sid ... And you go to look for a clan schooner ... Name then what kind of a schooner (sloop) you know ... Quickly find ... Max 3-5 hours ... Found ... You cast an anchor ... And you wait while you dig a seated ... 1200 pieces ... For 3 hours you can to dig up 450 sid ... so 1200 sid to take out you have to dig a minimum ... 9 hours ... for 9 hours while you dig the sid from the small lvl character ... you will easily find the desired island ... It's hard but it's real .. This is better than h m to farm ...
xXx_UmaR_xXx, Do you really get to keep a mine for 9 hours before someone comes and takes it on Terra? I have given you access to IL ships, test your plan here if you'd like . I highly doubt you'll keep mines for 1 full round on this server, but I could be wrong so wish you luck. My per minute cost math tells me it's more profitable to play in Maze and get some reputations while I'm at it, but if you find sitting for 9 hours a day on 1 island with 2 characters to be a fun way to play, go for it!
Storm KatxXx_UmaR_xXx, Do you really get to keep a mine for 9 hours before someone comes and takes it on Terra? I have given you access to IL ships, test your plan here if you'd like . I highly doubt you'll keep mines for 1 full round on this server, but I could be wrong so wish you luck. My per minute cost math tells me it's more profitable to play in Maze and get some reputations while I'm at it, but if you find sitting for 9 hours a day on 1 island with 2 characters to be a fun way to play, go for it! I'm in valor ... I'd have told you that the sid can be hauled ... If I was in the shedare I would have dokozal you that it's easy to carry every day 1200-1750 sid ... But alas I'm a valorian!
go away, don't trouble the water, or do we all wish a quick death in the form of a prison on your server.
goddessLindaADMIN, please fix our server or merge us onto terra.
no need to merge, it will only get worse for all, but to do updates as the server terrа need to encourage the trading of players you want.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.