blue side

What hapening with valor side? Were the great players of this faction? SB & ROAC most of the times not run or the red side have the strong teams that sometimes we littles can't do nothing against them .blue side its dying slowly and this can't help game please blue ones start playing for we to turn this side strong again . Maybe game will turn back wars again
Comments
Well, you could always wait to queue for sea battles in the last two seconds. That's when the 5th Vaalor usually withdraws. I suspect that's because it's a strategy to get Sadar to spend their money on buffs only to not have the Sea Battle run. Of course, some Vaalorians fall victim to their "clever" tactics. Most Sadarians just get the glyphs now, so as not to waste buff materials.
Good luck on getting Vaalor to join in combats though.
It's funny to hear that since it always happens on Sadar side that from 8 in queue with 5 minutes to go, turns to 4 in last second.
So I wouldn't say anything about Vaalor since Sadar always does that.
both sides does it..... vaalor more than sadar though
People need to keep in mind that when you hex someone they are left in the queue until the last second then dropped..... so stop assuming people are doing it to be jerks and realize the new folks just don't know how to play safe and the old cranky folks just don't know how to play nice.
Just get glyphs. Plus sometimes shit just happens.
Glean, bro i see this history so many times but not with valor side^^ lol
I see this on both sides,

Sadar players said it themselves,they drop qeue's.

same happens on valor side, BUT, and this is a very easy explanation for it, there are still players that still want the rule of: certain gear being necessary to join these arena's.

And these players from valor side, make sure there are not enough valor players to get teams, so valor side calls it on themselves ( by certain players, mostly from 1 clan)

But since DE, made SB and ROAC part of the daily quests, for me these rules don't stand any longer anymore. My members know about the agreements made between "the Old Clans" but they are free to choose if they go or not.

And i think that's the way to go, the new players , of any lvl , should be able to finish there daily quests to.

AND I HOPE AT LEAST 1 OF THE ADMINS READS THIS AND WAKES UP AND MAKES SURE ALL LVL PLAYERS CAN DO THERE DAILY QUESTS.

Just 1 easy change needed, when people are in qeue , any curse put on player after going in the qeue would not affect the taking part of the arena anymore
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.