IHIT Please help, no wars = no beacons

If wars are not coming back soon,
I suggest that admins give us all a life line,
and make Fire Beacon either available to purchase,
or give every clan 1000 each,
until wars actually come back,
Comments
Totally agree , we are being left hanging here , and its the worst feeling EVER! Purchase for gold though may i add , as reals are still very hard to gather ( save ) especially in my case. Wars were so so fun , they really brought us all together to kick ass once or twice a week . I miss them soooo much . Please please please give us a sense of direction with this one
Ihit I know you read this. You deleted my post. So could you please answer?
Removed by user
Please do something to fix this problem
Or at least make us able to buy sydian
Players think this is a bug/problem with the game. The administration has repeatedly demonstrate that this is NOT a problem by non verbal communication. It has been almost a year, no news about resolving the war thing. War participation was a BIG issue when it was featured before admin pull the plug. Only 3 or 4 clans participate. Either all of ya are on denial or just plain love to complain/bitch about things. Please do not let me stop u people from producing toxin inside ur body. I for one do not like being an invalid mentally or physically by producing as many pheromones as possible and as little toxin as possible. I haven't attack no one, but bring on the attackers, I'm rubber it just bounce off.
I believe this is finally being looked at now
RF_19,
The no wars? Or giving clans beacons?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.