let me ask a question

So, let's say i am in a clan, and i have an alt that is in a different side, and in a clan. if i sail my alt, can my main clan members attack that alt, and that is ok?

option 2: i run my other side alt in sea and Ruins, and my main clan members fight it. Is that ok?

i am just figuring that since it is the wild west now with alts, i want to make sure i clearly understand what the Admins will allow. Personally, i see both as cheating, but that is me.
Comments
of course if alts keep getting hexed, just because they are an alt, and no other reason,
they will sit in hall and join sb to earn gold thro getting rum,Golden Piastre ( to buy more rum), battle/heroism ess, and hop/red bag
can make a fair bit of gold that way too
win or lose, it's still free gold, seeing that i can't hop in peace
Simply put, the only official rule is not to join the same fight or ship with your main and your alt If admin wishes to change that then I am sure it will be announced.

Agent Po, Stormy just got level 22, sea quests, and of course orange hexed . I enjoy your reply.
no, not hexing an alt.... say it is not so.....

So, one sees it as ok to collect coins, rum and battle ess ( and i am guessing that you sell them to your sadar main toon). Interesting.
Storm Kat,

Good to know your vaalor level 22 alt will be in sea battle. seems to answer my question of if this is allowed. Very sad, but i guess this is where the game has gone.
alts are taking over DE hun! Invasion of the Alt Snatchers
Amherst, Haven't done it and don't plan to, but I do understand that I could if I wanted to.

My Opinion is that DE should bring back mixed battles (ROAC & SB) so more people get the quest done on mains instead of being left out of queues and cranky about it.
Storm Kat,
+1 hun...always said mixed would be better than factions.

BUT....that would mean that admins would need to start paying attention to us....and by the lack of responses on posts and lack of war being fixed....I would say they are not.
I mean as long as you aren't there with your main and/or intentionally rigging fights so you clan members could attack you it's fine.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Gotta love Ihit for his selective deafness!
Ihit,

Thank you for confirming that these two options are ok. Yea, if my alt is out sailing with sydian and happens to get hit by my clannies, i am sure that is not setup at all.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.