Other posts deleted, heres the same thing again. CONFRONTATION

Nice to see you remove two posts when you are too lazy to even fix the bug. I dont care how many times its deleted I will keep reposting until its fixed.

CONFRONTATION NEEDS TO BE FIXED. IT is an absolute joke that before you will fix the bug you will delete the post made about it so you dont have to bother your arse with fixing it. There is still people who are not active which are top of conf, namedly Alez, and 버서크 옹레.
Comments
http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/
Heilige,
Yes they deleted the old ones, im sure they will actually do something there.
LOL based on the delete response I think we can safely assume..... "This is not a bug, it is intentional"
Storm Kat,
Surely isnt intentional, unless the admins are planning on giving the toons to their kids or something and want em to have it easy without looking like there making it easy. Oops no im probably giving them ideas
-Aye-, caskets expire. All I can figure is they believe more people will cash because they can't win caskets
Storm Kat,
Maybe, I spose we'll see if this goes down again

NO POINT IN POSTING LINK TO BUGS, I know thats where this should be ive been here longer than this bug has.
I will keep posting in tavern until its fixed.
-Aye-Storm Kat,
Maybe, I spose we'll see if this goes down again

NO POINT IN POSTING LINK TO BUGS, I know thats where this should be ive been here longer than this bug has.
I will keep posting in tavern until its fixed.

Agreed this should be fixed, but people are abusing the rewards and giving them to there main character. It looks like it is only in the brackets that don't have any players. so they don't care. Don't spam the forum page .
Agreed needs to be fixed
It doesn't look like it's in any bracket but lower. The active people who play at the upper brackets have no issues it would appear. It's probably a problem they realized. People just reuse gear to gain confrontation to get the arks, and then pass the reals to whoever is their original character. New people that actually join the game don't have a chance, so it's probably on purpose.
Leane,
Whats annoying is that lower level players who are actually LEGIT can't win because of the inactive ones sitting at the top
Forwarded to our guys that can fix the webpage stuff, please note if you keep spamming threads i will keep deleting them. Some of those players i did ignore over time because they were on very low points and to overtake them it usually would take only a pvp fight or few so those "stuck" players were kind of irrelevant.
Ihit,
Thanks bro, won't post anymore as long as its fixed BEFORE this post is deleted(ok)
still not fixed...
Ihit, Trying not to come across as cranky, just helpful It would make more sense to add a new post in Bugs titled "Confrontation" and a comment from you "We are aware of the issue with low level rankings and are working on a solution" Same would go for treasure maps, compasses, chat issues, clan news editing, hunter knives...... 1 post per ongoing issue with the title describing what you are working on. Give us somewhere to look for updates, and to vent about it, that won't be deleted. This would keep only 1 post per subject to help with the spamming.

p.s. Where's the forum karma update?
bump
bump. STILL not fixed
Ill ask RF to report it, might take notice then
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.