Barbarians Leggings Quest

I was doing this quest with my level 40 friend. He was glyphing me and I did twice as much damage as him.
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5950561d-0b81-0202-e98c-86feb14e74e3
When we finished the fight, I got nothing, while he got the key to the crypt which I need for the quest.
Can this be fixed ?

UPDATE
After Storm Kat experimenting with this, we noticed that no matter what ,if you spend the 3 Reals in an instance, you WILL receive the reward you need for the quest, the level of the group does not matter if you are doing it WITH the Giants Might buff for 3R.
If you are doing without the buff, the level of the group must be at most 5 levels above yours for you to get the reward.
Comments
You only get the gear if you complete the quest with not more than 5 level difference in the group members. Not a bug, it's intentional
Storm Kat,
I got the gear for the last quest when I did with Sir Gazza, who is a higher level than loopy, and also its not the gear its just the drop from the boss, which loopy got.
-Aye-, if you got gear with a high level player then de has changed things. I will try with a small friend soon enough :) Good luck!
Storm Kat,
I had the link with gaz but i lost it (laugh) I 100% definately got boots one done with gazza, maybe it was the other way around and was a bug that it worked (fear)
-Aye-, links only last 2 days anyway, so all good there to lose them. Have many alts with many quests and many big friends to test it with, let you know what I find

update after test - nope, still doesn't work with more than 5 level difference... unless you pay for it
Yeah as Storm Kat said, if you pay the 3R for giants might the groups level doesnt matter, I tested with a level 20 at level 15 and it worked
Payment for solving this problem can be made in the form of Kat Luck.
Currently at the top of the list: Falconer's Leggings Please DE
Storm Kat,
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.