Bots in Arena 9-15

In the 9 - 15 bracket there is rarely enough to actually start the arena and the bots that are put in are in full payer gear. Now anyone only starting the game and with any common sense wouldn't put money into the game straight away. It has ended up with the arena constantly launching with only one or two people in it and 2 bots, one with full payer gear, and one without. Every single time this happens there is only one obvious winner. Does this not seem slightly unfair?. And even when these bots do (VER VERY RARELY) get beaten they suck up so much orbs and other resources it doesnt seem worth it to actually fight.

At least remove some of the blue gear off the bots, all of it doesn't have to be removed but some of it being removed would make the arena a much fairer contest
Comments
Arena bots are way over geared and buffed. Even at the top level. there have been many suggestions that they get tuned down a bit. Seems Admin's don't play the game to see how hard they made it.
Amherst, Yes and imagine this at a lower bracket with people who have only started to play the game. I myself dont pay but have played game before in higher bracket without bots but lot of people in my bracket have no idea what they doing and just throwing whatever they have randomely at the bots.

You couldnt have said it any better. by saying the admins dont know how hard they actually made it.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.