Rip to a great warrior Cold Empresses

The love of my life pass away due to surgery from bad injury from the arm forces. She's always been there for me whenever I needed her. When I found out she passed away I literally broke down. I've been with her for 2 years I miss her everyday. She's in a better place right now and always will be in heart I will miss you cold empresses :'(
Comments
Oh Sparta, this is so sad to read :( I'm sorry for your loss, Empress was a fun friend to have and will be missed.
Storm Kat, yes I think about her everyday I lost my true true love I've been with her for 2 years . Haven't been playing ever since she hasn't because we played this together a lot
Very sad news, my condolences and a stark reminder here around Memorial Day weekend.
Rest In Peace
She's was my hero she served our country
So sorry to hear that bro. Much love goes to her for serving our country.
Sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how you're feeling. RIP
Very upset still I m just glad I was off all day today . Literally was in tears still all day. Couldn't work at all while very upset.
Condolences and rest in peace. It's never easy to lose somebody close to you.
Rest In Peace, my condolences. I am sorry for your loss.
Thank you all
Very sad, sorry to see this post Sparta. Wish you the best my friend
being ex forces, i am sorry to hear your news, my prayers go with u and your family
Aaw man im soo sorry broo my condolences
Thank u all that really means a lot.
Seen too many people pass on from this game. Best wishes to all who knew them.
Thank you RF
I'm sorry to raise this topic, but I saw Cold Empresses online a few days ago. Clan: Dragonborn! So, wtf what is up here?!
Miuccia its her brother playing on her account
My condolences bro , she is on better place now . Be strong
her sister not brother but ok u could ask me
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.